ARMOURED Police Trucks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ARMOURED Police Trucks

Banned
    Post Count

ARMOURED Police Trucks

These vehicles are incredible powerful in a defensive mannor. We all know the way defence is calculated now so the defence on these vehicles is better than the most expensive (R) vehicle.

They have 19defence on them. They are valuable pieces of equipment but the reason for this post is because I did a thread about PVP drop %'s before. After some more research some things didn't add up.

The rarer PVP loot (lowriders, grenade launchers, bloody ak's, police trucks?) seemed to have amazingly low drop rates.

Now recently I've been getting between 1-5 police trucks a day. I initially though it might have something to do with the defence of the opponent you are attacking. That wasnt true as I was getting drops of HQ PVP loot for my level off guys with amazingly low defence for their level.

That leaves me with 2 possibilities that affects PVP loot drop rates.

1) Your level
    2) The amount of PVP victories you have (more PVP victories raising % slightly and so on - or at certain achievable win points)

I'd like to know others opinions. Since lvl 90 (im 121 now) I've basically PVP'd my stamina away with maybe just 10% on robs. Have you noticed different drop rates. Also, post your win's so I can gather a possible conclusion.

Im currently 17.5K wins, got 4 trucks drop today (yesterday got 1 truck, one bloody ak, one grenade launcher). Would like to know what is increasing the drop rate of these 'rarer' items. If it is PVP, then I will continue to PVP me heart out - and gives others a reason for mass PVP-ing.

Post Count
    my lvl is 112
    pvp victories is 12,198

All i get is police trucks(70), police armour(54), wrestle masks(133), nail bats(120), steyr aug's(140) and butterfly knifes(305!!!) . I have 2 M72 luanchers, 6 Bloody AK's (got them very early) and I have 10 Skull Shotguns.

No pimps lowriders, no grenade launchers.

I am currently just pvp'n as well to try and get drops and if not at least i get the respect coins to purchase better weapons.

Post Count
    I just got my first after over 1000 fights and I'm lv 51 atm

Banned
    Post Count
    my lvl is 112
    pvp victories is 12,198
    Making me think its PVP win related. Keep PVP and see if more stuff drops sez. Not alot else to do at your lvl anyway unless you are an econ-less hood.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Now recently I've been getting between 1-5 police trucks a day.
    I've seen you write that before, and it pisses me off. I'm getting maybe - MAYBE - one of those a week. I have over 10k wins at level 102 and I have 57 police trucks. The vast majority of my fight wins (over 70 percent) came after level 60.

Now...if you wanna talk about useless Steyrs, I've got 122 of those bad boys!!

Don't quote me percentages and odds, I don't care, I want more police trucks!!
    295 807 704

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't get police trucks dropping very often, but I have noticed either an increase in drop rate lately, or I have just been lucky enough to get a few more than I'm used to seeing in a week.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I don't get police trucks dropping very often, but I have noticed either an increase in drop rate lately, or I have just been lucky enough to get a few more than I'm used to seeing in a week.
    I had a dry spell where I counted exactly 44 items in 1,000 victories. I agree though, in the last week, the number has gone up.
    295 807 704

Post Count
    I am pretty sure that the APT is an middle level drop like the boxing trunks and the nail bat. I started getting good drops on these types of items at around lvl 70 (currently 87). I am pretty sure that items like the Pimp and the Samuari and M72 will start dropping more frequently at higher lvl.

I have been tracking my PVP loot drops since that poll thread started up.

Data from the last few days:
    Won--------Nail Bat--------Boxing Trunks---APT
    1/10----------6897----------57----------------48------------26
    1/12----------7855----------69----------------56------------29
    1/13----------8354----------74----------------65------------34
    Last edited by Demoni696; 01-13-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have 93 in about 12500 wins. I got 2 back to back 3 days ago. I've farmed about 10 of these from china town.

also what are the stats of the grenade launcher? I can't recall ever seeing one.

Post Count
    The m72 Rocket launcher (looks like an tan tube) is 19/14

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    uhhh i have 1300 butterfly knives lol and i get 50000+ wins. but...my rp is quite low compared with some other players and i don't know how and why. seems like ppl with 20000+ wins have equal amount of rp as mine as they have 250 goggles and 100 whips. lol can someone help me with that? btw all pvp drops besides pimp's low rider doesn't add to my stats at all, kinda sad

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    we're nearly equal in atk, but because you fight too soon & too weak people, the rp earn much less than me. my problem is I wasted 46k rp in sawn-off shotguns, that now only give me 250 addition atk points.

Post Count
    ^ hey did you post on my wall? is ur name hunter in the game
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    it's me. remembered I forced you up months ago lol

Banned
    Post Count
    I've seen you write that before, and it pisses me off. I'm getting maybe - MAYBE - one of those a week. I have over 10k wins at level 102 and I have 57 police trucks. The vast majority of my fight wins (over 70 percent) came after level 60.
    IU'm thinking the drop rates change at certain levels based on how many PVP wins you have then.

I have 17691 wins with 94 APT's, 9 Lowriders, 12 skull shotguns, and 11 M72 rocket launchers.

(lvl121) would like to know from someone at a similar or higher level with lower wins notice an increase in drop rate, otherwise I'll just put it down to amount of wi9ns (even though its not proven) as all I have done since lvl90 is PVP PVP PVP.