Mid range player

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mid range player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Mid range player

Hi all, been lurking for awhile. Hooked on the game, and love the strategy discussion. I'm at the point where my economy does not deliver sufficient cash to upgrade at will, and the upgrades I can afford do not offer the desired payout (like Delis, ec.). I have downloaded the payout sheet and worked it to target my upgrades/ new construction, but my question is:

Once I hit the higher levels, does the cash flow cease to be a limiting factor (I.e. you always have enough cash for what you want), and if so at what level (or hourly income)?

Thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, my stats.
    Level 61
    Jobs 2289
    Fights won. 1023
    Fights lost. 527
    Robberies won. 2432
    Robberies lost. 1213
    Mafia. 126
    Weapons. 598
    Armor. 217
    Mafia attack. 2813
    Mafia defense. 3736
    Inc/hr. 11802

Post Count
    Silvio - I remember seeing you as I came up.

When you get into the higher levels and get the game-changing buildings like the rock cafe, pirate tavern, and gentlemen's club, you will boost your economy to the point where you will be able to do an AM collection and choose which is your next upgrade. For example, right now my AM collection nets me over $1.2m (two pirates, two rock cafes, two upscales, two brownstones, two condos, two MTs, two lofts, two churches, etc) - then I decide to upgrade a brownstone, or loft, or dominican, etc. What you will find is not necessarily the money that will hinder you, it is the building or upgrade time that will be your nemesis (condos take 4 DAYS to build, for example - that is over 1 week of waiting). Some of the upgrades start getting into a day just to upgrade (and then another day to collect, etc) - then you will deal with allowing the building to be ****d for a day to sync it back up. Fun stuff.
    known as "rocko" around these parts
    870 849 326

Post Count
    Oh yeah, my stats.
    Level 120
    Jobs 5945
    Fights won. 17200
    Fights lost. 1491
    Robberies won. 4791
    Robberies lost. 106
    Mafia. 501
    Weapons. 4500
    Armor. 1894
    Mafia attack. 27592
    Mafia defense. 34242
    Inc/hr. 123938
    known as "rocko" around these parts
    870 849 326

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks. That gives me hope. I don't mind waiting for upgrade time, but if it is compounded by awaiting for the ch required to upgrade, that is a double whammy. I have sorted the payout sheet by ROI and and prioritizing my upgrades and builds according to to 12 and 24 hr ROI.

Nice to see a light at the end of the tunnel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How much you spend on gold weapons, @Rarelibra ?