whimsical update...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: whimsical update...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

whimsical update...

I lost more units in a day than the entire past week.
    My alliance attack dropped down to 27,979 from 28,154 over last ten battle against one "feeble" player.

By feeble, i mean i'm 40 times stronger than he is.(my attk/def:28k/26k. his attk/def:680/460)

Putting aside the lame setting that makes up the rival list, i was shocked by the battle results.
    I lost several super hornets, submarines and osprey VTOLs....not to mention some less valuable units.

I am now positive that devs improvised the battle mechanics again.
    It's not whining, and i understand the point of update.
    Just for god's sake, have the courtesy to post an announcement after the update so i can prepare myself to sit back with maxed out stamina points...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That degree of loss against a rival that much weaker does not seem right. If it was me I would send an email to support.
    Join the Bravehearts of Scotland faction
    ID 580 953 650

You don't have to be Scottish but you do need to have a Braveheart!

All nationalities welcome, high A/D stats ONLY!

Ranked 60th (so far), multiple upgrades, external forum.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have this feeling that every weekend, there is bound to be a surprising, which is always specifically to protect the weak.
    Its either shrink the rival list or drastically increase the mortality of attackers'...It occurs to me for the past 4 weekends.
    We'll see how things go on monday. I bet everything back to normal where i have virtually zero loss.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastermind View Post
    That degree of loss against a rival that much weaker does not seem right. If it was me I would send an email to support.
    Agreed, create an in-game ticket and see what support says, they reply faster in game than they do on this site.