Being attacked unfairly

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Being attacked unfairly

Lurker
    Post Count

Being attacked unfairly

Need some help... I am being attacked unfairly by GENERAL MARK COLE... He attacks multiple times a day raids everything in over $40,000. I tried to fight back today for the second time and I am to weak to fight against him with any real result. I have tried to state surrender and asked to become allience but he just makes rude remarks instead in reply. Not sure what to do at this point. Need help. Thanks.

Post Count
    How is it unfair that he's attacking you? This is war. Get your defense score higher. How many defense buildings do you have? You can have 5 of each kind. Upgrade them, get the buildings' defenses higher. How many allies do you have? How many troops do you have? What is your alliance defense score? What is GENERAL MARK COLE's alliance attack score?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    EnjoyLife is right. Almost everybody in this game gets attacked...it's the point of the game. Instead of asking for help, work on your stats and start attacking other rivals. If you play it right you will find your gains will surpass your loses.
    Join the Bravehearts of Scotland faction
    ID 580 953 650

You don't have to be Scottish but you do need to have a Braveheart!

All nationalities welcome, high A/D stats ONLY!

Ranked 60th (so far), multiple upgrades, external forum.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You need to max out your vault and add to your def depending on his attack numbers. When you have extra money you can not vault buy transports I think they are called, 15k each 1/8 a/d. If you keep attacking him you wil stay on his list longer, do not attack him. Like the guys above said more info on you and him/or he is needed for a better answer.

Lurker
    Post Count

Question

Thanks for respondinf to this.....he finally became an alliance. So if I understand this if I have max money in my vault my numbers will be higher? Does it matter the number of Allience members I have versus the number if units I have? I just want to gain a better understanding on this game. Thanks.