Best use of respect points - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best use of respect points

Consistent Contributor JimmyShines's Avatar
    Post Count
    Removing the deficit in items is the most important thing to do, and in your case, yes, Yam's all the way, they will last a very long time, I'm sure you will still have Yam's used in the mafia at lvl 200.

Lurker
    Post Count
    So what do people think of Exeleros?

Just too expensive?

I've been saving RP for a couple weeks now with those in mind, even though aren't the best in the RP per attack or defense gained stat.

I figure I can farm M4s and buy Garrots to fill out some of the other categories.

Just curious what others think.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    how many RP will u get after completed all pvp goals and about 20000 fights? im trying to figure out the average amount of respect you would get to balance what to buy.
    Crime City: 682 682 246

Modern War: 800 239 317

Kingdom Age: 721 428 165

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I guestimate an average of 5 respect per attack, now of course you can get lots more but this is a good medium, i couldn't tell you the challenges but you do get 1000 for the last goal, and like 800+ for the last few. I'd say an easy guess between everything would be 150k respect for what you asked for.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i believe someone already posted before on the lowest level respect items equivalent that CC money can buy... thus, i would say max 50 for the lowest level respect items if you really really want them, else use CC money to buy. mid tier respect items, sawn offs (equivalent of M4A1s)... thus some balance between farming loot items and the mid tier respect items, max them out at 500 total... then go all out for the max respect items after that...

currently i'm building only RPGs, ChainWhips, Full CombatGears and Exs now. as a non-gold player, this is the best i can do. at the rate i'm going, probably will take another 2-3 years to max them out at 500 each... that's if i'm still wanting to play everyday...

Player name - a
    Level 131
    and i have the worst looking hood in CC
    Last edited by martMode; 01-05-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemax View Post
    So what do people think of Exeleros?

Just too expensive?

I've been saving RP for a couple weeks now with those in mind, even though aren't the best in the RP per attack or defense gained stat.

I figure I can farm M4s and buy Garrots to fill out some of the other categories.

Just curious what others think.
    I've been saving for Exeleros too, I'll probably be able to buy about 14 when I unlock them. I'm not sure if it's worth it though. I might as well be buying NVGs and then exeleros later after I unlock them.

Post Count
    Since I don't think I will have 2 or 3 years to fully equip my mob with the very best respect items, I am opting for a "tiered" approach.
    Tier 1 = 100 "low end" respect items like mustangs, combat boots, Columbian knives
    Tier 2 = 200 "mid range" respect items like Yams, NVG, Serrated blades
    Tier 3 = as many "Bestest" respect items like Exceleros, Chain whips, Full Body, supplemented with best loot & cash items.
    Start with tier 1 and when the 100 items achieved move on to tier 2
    Exception is for Guns as M4s are the firearm of choice.
    This approach will allow a reasonably strong mob equipped as you move up the levels.

Post Count
    Any new ideas or thoughts on respect points? I exclusively buy Chain Whips Have 60 at level 72 but I could be doing more

Post Count
    The most annoying thing no guide on what these respect weapons become avaliable until you reach a certain level where it tells you
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Are respect points considered useless now? Since after one month play I have 159k respect points.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    there is now a need for them, you can buy uzi's for the raid boss and there will be new weapons in the future.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I recommend you all use your respect points buying uzi's for next raid boss...you don't want those things bogging down your inventory...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Camerino are u joking s people waste it now before the guns come or is that somehow genuine advice for when street assault comes

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Camerino View Post
    I recommend you all use your respect points buying uzi's for next raid boss...you don't want those things bogging down your inventory...
    I endorse this excellent advice. Players should also give all their cash to syndicate bank and buy henchmen.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Thanks for the advice