Best/easiest farmable loot item OTHER than M4A1 in a category other than guns.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best/easiest farmable loot item OTHER than M4A1 in a category other than guns.

Post Count

Best/easiest farmable loot item OTHER than M4A1 in a category other than guns.

Obviously for those who have maxed or almost maxed out M4A1's, another gun loot item isn't going to do you much good. So my question is, in your opinion what is the next best farmable loot item in either armor, vehicle, or melee category and what are it's att/def numbers?

Banned
    Post Count
    Try out shooting gallery on boardwalk. Your in for a treat

Banned
    Post Count
    /facepalm.

There are some Syn but nothing special. Im off to bed rightnow too else I'd try find you some.

Thing to remember is - Body armor can be taken up by 400+ 16/16 goggles. Melee can get 10att from 500 steel garrottes. So only real benefit is finding a proper car

Banned
    Post Count
    get the 69 35k

Mass buy for now as its better than nothing and buy audis later. or even farm devilish taxis like a noob.

This is why people who buy YH bikes are losers.

M4a1 + garrote + NVG + 69 (audi, bus, exlater) Go the math. You wont get a better attack combo providing your not a noob and bought YH's

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm interested in this as well. I am approaching 200 of 'em so I've got a ways to go still, but if there's a compelling melee (or possibly car) item to farm I might divert to that for a while. I've been spending RP on Night Visions (have 160 or so), so I'm not as interested in a farmable armor, but if there is a recommendation in that category I'd certainly want to know sooner rather than later so as not to over-invest in the NVs. I'm aware that the NATO Gas Mask is farmable at a decent rate, but not overly interested in it.

aside: Have they always been called Night Vision Binoculars? I was somewhat taken aback when I brought them up in-game store/inventory a while ago to see that. They seem to have been called Night Vision Goggles or even just "goggles" all over this forum. I think I followed that lead and used those terms in prior posts too. Anyone know if that was changed or what?

[ just answered my own question - the name is truncated in the iPhone/iPod version of the game to "Night Vision..." and folks must've assumed 'goggles'. In the iPad HD version there's no need to truncate and the item is clearly labelled "Night Vision Binoculars" ]
    CC: Crimer (lvl 116)
    CC: Keyser Soze (lvl 108)

Post Count
    Empire University - Fitness Gym - Stone Hammer (10/9) has a .76 chance of dropping per 1000 energy used on the job.

But like Anubis said, the Steel Garrote has 10 attack as well, so its up to you.
    Crime City: 481-667-114 Level: 120 Stats Updated: 1/10/12
    Modern War: 725-841-085 Level: 14 Stats Updated: 12/6/11

Banned
    Post Count
    Get the Garrote farm Taxis and then buy and Audis

Banned
    Post Count
    Empire Central Station parking garage will spit out a bomb squad suit that's worth 5/18.

F the shooting gallery at the boardwalk, they've gotten REALLY stingy.

Banned
    Post Count
    tell me about it i only got 2 today....... what M4 drop rate are you getting?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
    tell me about it i only got 2 today....... what M4 drop rate are you getting?
    1 in 26 today, wasn't even worth the effort.

Lurker
    Post Count

celebrex class action Wideman

Excuse me for choosing topic to leave a information for all about buy celebrex online no prescription
    discount drug celebrex Rochester and buy celebrex cheap celebrex without doctor prescription Italy soobregoJex: Taking Celebrex during the last 3 months of pregnancy may harm the unborn baby. Physician recommend also: celebrex vs bextra Rockford

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks for the tip on the Stone Hammer, Syn. Good to know it drops. I'd been pouring over allhaildiscordia's Job Reward list the other day and was dismayed to later do a forum search only to find that the S&M Choker and a few other tasty items are apparently not unlocked. Does anyone happen to know if the: 0.33 (0.70) Spiked Hammer (melee) 13/8 from the Santa Maria Church in Little San Juan actually drops? If it does, the added 3 atk for a drop rate reduction of just 0.76 to 0.70 per 1k-energy vs that Stone Hammer would seem compelling.

I'd need to spend $700k to find out, so if anyone just happens to already know... thanks!
    CC: Crimer (lvl 116)
    CC: Keyser Soze (lvl 108)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Police Armor 5/14 is not just from pvp fight, but is now can be obtained at Army Base - Hangar (200 energy) as well.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah im feeling you J.J.

But iv noticed after a dry spell you get a ton the next day. Im hoping for another 14 tomorrow like I had two days ago. BTW 14 is my record in a day I still want too beat it.

How about you whats the most you have had?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Those items that are listed on allhaildiscordia's list that are considered lock is being looked at by the developers. They say it might be fixed by the next update or so.