What games do you play besides CC? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What games do you play besides CC?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I also play DOTA on PC

Banned
    Post Count
    Risk by electronic art it on sale on the iphone 69p in uk must be 99 cent in the states

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramp Stamp View Post
    Wow, lots of Skyrim players around. I guess RPGs in general make sense for this audience given how grind-heavy Crime City is. My main game right now is StarCraft II.
    I have a feeling I would really hate to play you and your analytic mind, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Euchred
    I played skyrim sick of it now. Just started playing SWTOR my first mmo. and mw3 always.. I don't know how I still have a job
    I ask myself this all the time.
    Crime City: 481-667-114 Level: 120 Stats Updated: 1/10/12
    Modern War: 725-841-085 Level: 14 Stats Updated: 12/6/11

Post Count
    do you need to be online to play Skyrim on the xbox does anyone know?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    do you need to be online to play Skyrim on the xbox does anyone know?
    Nope! Just pop in and play!

Edit: Before I put my foot in my mouth, your X-Box might need updates to play it. I'm not too sure, but make sure to ask the clerk who is selling it to you. If he doesn't know, then you shouldn't be buying from that store.
    Crime City: 481-667-114 Level: 120 Stats Updated: 1/10/12
    Modern War: 725-841-085 Level: 14 Stats Updated: 12/6/11

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TenderPlacebo View Post
    Dudeman

I'm so sorry to hear that your HDD crapped out on you,that's got to be the worst. I would be devastated if that happened to me. I wonder if there is a way you can back up your HDD to another hard drive!
    In Rocksmith you can use a real guitar, correct? I never played any guitar games, the fake guitar thing just isn't me. I would be interested in this if i could hook up my real guitar. Does it teach you songs,chords, or scales? That would be something I could get into for sure.
    I always felt useless and confused whenever I held a real guitar, so years ago guitar hero was a good alternative. It was and possibly still is the best party game ever, IMO, although it's no longer new and hip. Had I never played it though, I would never have thought I might actually be able to play guitar.

Anyways, yes, in Rocksmith you can use any electric guitar with a 1/4" jack. The game has the ability to dynamically adapt to your ability. Hit fewer notes and the game shows you fewer notes. Start hitting all the notes on time and the game starts showing you more.

There are different technique challenges, you can learn any of the chords used in the game, there is a mode called "guitarcade" where you use your guitar to play mini arcade style games, and you can use your tv as an amp. The Best Buy exclusive version has a lot of effects pedals that you can adjust to your liking.

You can play 2 player, although I don't know anyone else who has this game and I can't find a second 1/4" to USB cord. Apparently the one that comes with the game is the first of its kind with the ability to convert the analog signal from the guitar to a digital signal.

You can use a USB mic to sing, although I am definitely not a vocalist and therefore haven't even bothered.

If you beat 100k in a performance on any song, you unlock master mode. Master mode removes the note way during gameplay, so you're playing songs all on your own.

Best "game" I have ever played. No contest. On boxing day I even upgraded from a squier strat to a B.C. Rich because I don't feel like I'm just starting and might still decide I can't do it. I am still just starting, but now I know I can do it, so I went to every music store in town looking for "my" guitar.

I would very highly recommend Rocksmith to anyone who wants to play guitar. The game starts you off assuming you've just picked one up for the first time, and it shows you how to play real songs and learn real techniques.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Nope! Just pop in and play!

Edit: Before I put my foot in my mouth, your X-Box might need updates to play it. I'm not too sure, but make sure to ask the clerk who is selling it to you. If he doesn't know, then you shouldn't be buying from that store.
    thanks Syn... I already have the game. Just not turned it on yet.

You have to be upgraded to the latest Xbox dashboard to play the game. That I am. But I cant go online with my Xbox. So Im set! When I get time to play it!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I tried to play Skyrim than i took an arrow to the knee!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    I tried to play Skyrim than i took an arrow to the knee!
    Was only a matter of time...

Banned
    Post Count
    of course my fav CC and I'm not able to log in since last night... wthellz? anyone else not able to log in?
    Urgh if I wasn't in your mafia I could use this info to make a ton of money off you! Damn friends.

Skyrim is the game to be playing rightnow - getting some of the highest video game reviews I have seen in history since the likes of Golden eye (N64), and Halo. How many Skyrim players also played the amazing Dragon Age (original?) that game was just pure video game orgasmic. If I could have sex with a video game, and make it work (other than predator...lol) it would be Dragon Age!

Post Count
    I'm really picky when it comes to games, I don't really like fantasy games with dragons and stuff. I guess that's why WoW and FF aren't really my thing, and probably not Skyrim either. I like games like GTA (the whole series), Saints Row, Red Dead Redemption and Assassins Creed. AC2 is actually one of my all time favorite games, haven't had the time to play through Brotherhood or Revelations yet though but really lookin forward to it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Give a real RPG a go Ambers, the only two real ones worthy of picking from in the current day and age is either Skyrim or the original Dragon Age.

Post Count
    CC pretty much consumes all my free time right now. I have reduced my robbing time in favor of more PvP as all the time spent searching through countless hoods for fat buildings was making my eyesight worse.

Post Count
    i usually play cod at a friends house i dont own a ps3 or xbox.
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gear of war 3 on xbox 360