What games do you play besides CC?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What games do you play besides CC?

Post Count

What games do you play besides CC?

I think it would be fun to hear about what other games you guys play besides CC. iPhone, Xbox or Playstation etc.

I'll go first. I'm really hooked on Saints Row 3 ftm, also play a lot of the PS move games (like The Shoot and Top Spin 4 etc.). Don't really play any games on the Iphone regularly besides CC.

What games are you hooked on right now? Any recommendations..?

Banned
    Post Count
    Skyrim - Amazing RPG game!

Otherwise love Final Fantasy titles for various platforms including DS - if you like leveling up and buffing characters then FFIII and FFIV on DS are really good games. RPG's my fav games otherwise like shooters, COD!.

Post Count
    I agree on Anubis, im also hooked on skyrim (pc version for the best graphics) used and still do play wow, was a very hardcore player there. I also played final fantasy both japanese and european versions. Last one i played was xx2

I think im a big fan of the rpg concept.

A decade back i used to play utopia ( a web browser game text based) build a village in a kingdom make allies and war.
    Im sure i forget about a dozen other games

Post Count
    I've got Skyrim. Not had chance to turn it on yet.

Currently playing Assassins creed revelations

And Gears of War 3 online

All xbox. Nothing else on the iphone though.

Post Count
    I like COD games, and most shooters on PCs, What does RPG mean?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    I like COD games, and most shooters on PCs, What does RPG mean?
    Role Playing Game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Skyrim is huge, has an overwhelming amount of quests, and I love the new leveling system they use.
    Not a big fan of the newest COD feels like Modern warfare 2.5, seems like they rushed it a bit IMO. I own them all too so it's not a biased opinion.
    I have been plying Batman Arkham city. It's got pretty good graphics, and the fighting is sweet in it. It's somewhat button mashing, with some skilled combos involved. I also love games where you level up and get new toys that can be used on baddies.

Banned
    Post Count
    MMORPG mean Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. CC kinda fits that title.

World of Warcraft is the most successful MMORPG of all time. I've been meaning to try Rift but my MMO home is with Final Fantasy XI. I'll head back to it at some point now the level cap has risen to 99.

Banned
    Post Count
    Rocksmith. I got Skyrim as a Christmas gift but I am waiting for a new 250gb HDD from Microsoft. Mine crapped out and just like that I had to say goodbye to six years worth of game saves.

I have a bunch of games in several genres, rpg, racing, shooter, sports, and music. I haven't touched any of the music games since I got Rocksmith.

CC is the only game I play on my iPad. Unless I'm a passenger on a long drive, then I might play a few rounds of sudoku. Sucks having to rely on wifi to play CC.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Dudeman

I'm so sorry to hear that your HDD crapped out on you,that's got to be the worst. I would be devastated if that happened to me. I wonder if there is a way you can back up your HDD to another hard drive!
    In Rocksmith you can use a real guitar, correct? I never played any guitar games, the fake guitar thing just isn't me. I would be interested in this if i could hook up my real guitar. Does it teach you songs,chords, or scales? That would be something I could get into for sure.

Post Count
    Just hooked Skyrim up on a projector last night before work... Needless to say, CC was put on hold for a while. It was just so..beautiful...

Which reminds me, I forgot to buy black out shades! Damn! Projectors need a pitch black room :/, gotta wait until tonight to play more.
    Crime City: 481-667-114 Level: 120 Stats Updated: 1/10/12
    Modern War: 725-841-085 Level: 14 Stats Updated: 12/6/11

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    skyrim is beautiful, esp when you get to a high location and can take in all the scenery. You look out with a 360 view and see this never ending landscape; places you can walk to, not just background images. Those are the times when your like Holy$#@& this game is HUGE!!!!

Post Count
    lineage iv, have all of the sims+expansions 1-3, original gangstaz, fable, call of doodoo mw3, global wars, katamari damacy, gta...
    of course my fav CC and I'm not able to log in since last night... wthellz? anyone else not able to log in?
    258 286 449 (O_0)/")
    --ThugLyphen aint easy... ';X

Post Count
    Wow, lots of Skyrim players around. I guess RPGs in general make sense for this audience given how grind-heavy Crime City is. My main game right now is StarCraft II.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I played skyrim sick of it now. Just started playing SWTOR my first mmo. and mw3 always.. I don't know how I still have a job