These are my favorites so far :-
    MT
    Dominican
    Loft
    Internet
    Warehouse
    Bowerstone
    Museum

Not sure what other big payout buildings are worth getting. I want none of this collect every hour buildings. Any others worth checking out?

Beach inn and flower shop any good?

Post Count
    beach inn is ok, flower shop looks nice, but is not the best it gets expensive fairly quickly for upgrades
    do you want to know what the best free buildings are or gold buildings?
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Banned
    Post Count
    Free mate. But I don't mind talking about gold buildings but I will not be buying any.

I just want to make sure I'm not missing out on any massive earners that's all. The crematoriums look good not sure tho. I eventually just want a hood full of the big earners and nothing else.

Hence why I want a list of the essential late game big earner buildings that are a must have. Mabye we can all put out heads together and figure what we should all be aiming for
    Last edited by BBz; 12-29-2011 at 06:15 AM.

Post Count
    Actually, warehouse isn't that great at all. Those little Dominicans outearn it pretty quickly.

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah DOMS are pretty close to the top of my list. The warehouses just scape in at the bottom of the list as they have been with me for yonks and are pretty upgraded already

Any suggestions to the list?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Actually, warehouse isn't that great at all. Those little Dominicans outearn it pretty quickly.
    + + +

Those little Dominicans that don't take up a lot of space are not too expensive to buy, not expensive to upgrade, upgrade quickly, and within a short time you can have them at level 4 earning almost the same as a level 1 church.
    known as "rocko" around these parts
    870 849 326

Post Count
    my recommendation would be

domincan resturant - buy it, upgrade it - good investment
    wholesale warehouse - this would be my 2nd choice after the domincan resturant - just as good as the domincan just slightly bigger.
    upscale club - this building is just amazing looking, fantastic base income.
    loft - good investment enough said
    house (early levels) - at the begining its good when you level up but later on its better to invest in other
    russian resturant - great building

beachside in is ok, but its just so damn big when you could be investing in the above buildings i mentioned and be far more profitable, cheaper upgrades and space saving. but i mean if you upgrades the others and get this building it wont hurt.

flower shop can be good if you decide to invest into it, its a small building, but i find the 8 hour collection to be awkward. i do have it in my hood and it wont hurt to buy them and a couple of upgrades it will be proftiable.

thats some of my recomendations, but im sure there will be other people can recommend some more buildings

edit:
    forgot to mention the brownstone, this is a great building, if you can get it to atleast level 3, but for alot of people it may not be the most asthetically pleasing building,
    Last edited by xclusiv; 12-29-2011 at 06:41 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks X that's Just the type of answer I was looking for mate!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Has Trampstamp posted any data on Dominican rest. and Upscale club vs loft/MT/NC yet? Those two buildings are ridiculously good for type B buildings?

And try to compare Upscale club vs Church. Those 200g doesn't seem like such an awesome investment anymore..
    CC - 455 397 961
    MW - 893 521 954

Post Count
    type a, type b doesnt matter

Banned
    Post Count
    Agreed I don't really want to do in-depth with type As and Bs. I'd just like a list of the best building to support late game Econ without really doing to much math.

I'll defiantly be adding those wholesale warehouses now

Banned
    Post Count
    So must haves so far for lazy non obsessed players who only log in a few times a day are:- (buildings that won't take weeks to save for and upgrade)

My philosiphoy so far has been if I can afford it within a few days I should be upgrading somthing I can

Upscale club
    Doms
    Lofts
    Wholesale warehouse
    Museum
    MT
    House
    Internet cafe
    Bowerstone
    Beachside inn
    Crem
    Last edited by BBz; 12-29-2011 at 07:03 AM.

Post Count
    all those buildings are good, but i do not recommend warehouse, it takes up so much room, and even at level 10 you will only be getting like 16 thousand a day, why invest all those hours to upgrade it to level 10 when a level 2 internet company makes the same amount as a level 10 warehouse. but you wont be spending a week to upgrade it lol, i hope you can see the logic

Banned
    Post Count
    Mate I can see the logic. But they are already at 7 I have a lot of room in my hood. I'm just not ready to tear them down yet as they are still good earners. I'll remove them from the list tho

Post Count
    yeah i can see where your comming from, if you have already upgraded and have plenty of room, then it would be pointless in selling it.