"SUPPORT" says your attack/defense value has NO EFFECT on unit casualties. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "SUPPORT" says your attack/defense value has NO EFFECT on unit casualties.

Post Count
    As I've learned over the years, I'm sure their answer is worded in such a way as to give them lots of gray area. Let me elaborate. Atk/Def may not affect casualty rating of units, but it might impact whether you win or lose given the same number of units or total unit strength.

Post Count
    After the defense buildings fiasco in Crime City I wouldn't put a lot of stock in answers from Funzio reps.

Post Count
    Never played CC, so not familiar with it. From what I've read here though, the games are different enough. But yeah, like I said before, the answer could be worded in such a way as to not reveal the whole truth.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck norris View Post
    So the conclusion of this thread is: Tech support is basically lying, because we all seem to have conclusive evidence that undermines their statement.

Yes or no.
    Tech support said the unit casualty "rating" has nothing to do blah blah blah...Note the word "rating"...
    The rating of a unit's casualty means very low, low, medium or high...
    I kinda agree with WildFire. Maybe in each battle, there are three dices being rolled at the same time.Very insightful idea.
    And i guess level difference is also a big factor. I always lose at least one unit attacking someone 20 levels higher than me

Post Count
    Exactly! It gives them an out.