Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
I just have a question about later on. My situation is I just bought 2 rock cafes and now I can afford to continually upgrade my MTs and lofts. so I put my lofts to level 4 and now my MTs are going to level 7, then i plan to put my lofts to level 5 for 6 million each which is not an issue. However after that i could afford to keep going but ROI tells me that zues theatres and churches come next which compared to the 6 million $ upgrades they aren't near as expensive.

Bottom line do I follow ROI at this point or continually upgrade my big ticket type a buildings until they become unaffordable?
Quote Originally Posted by stixx View Post
Im almost in same postition as you are. And im going for churches and zeus. More lvled buildings = more money.
Thus far my analysis is strongest at the earlier stages, but when it comes to high level buildings, especially the gold ones, if there is a growth penalty compared to the "Big 3" Type As then it's very slight. Basically do what you feel like here. I might change my opinion on this later on, though. I will recommend limiting your choices as upgrading a bunch of high level Type Bs in parallel is not the fastest way to growth.