Follow Goals or Loot?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Follow Goals or Loot?

Post Count

Follow Goals or Loot?

How important is it to progress in the game using Goals? Up until LVL 51, I did just that and the next step is supposed to be jobs in Auto Row, but instead I have been farming the rifle on the Boardwalk with all my energy. what's the pros and cons of this?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedor View Post
    How important is it to progress in the game using Goals? Up until LVL 51, I did just that and the next step is supposed to be jobs in Auto Row, but instead I have been farming the rifle on the Boardwalk with all my energy. what's the pros and cons of this?
    Following goals you will get 1 skill point each time you master an area. Farming is essential to get the M4 weapon strength (and Devilish Taxi) to allow you to focus your RP on night vision and (IMHO) Columbian blade.

I mastered up to Fish Market and have been farming ever since.
    known as "rocko" around these parts
    870 849 326

Post Count
    it is however important it is to you, play the game the way you like to and all will be well as long as your having fun. i do goals myself and build my city and upgrade i do the junkyard to get some guns but once i hit 3 or 4 im done for the day and then i do goals. as long as i can rob hoods im a happy mobster

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarelibra View Post
    Following goals you will get 1 skill point each time you master an area. Farming is essential to get the M4 weapon strength (and Devilish Taxi) to allow you to focus your RP on night vision and (IMHO) Columbian blade.

Mastering an area means completing the map 5 times. Many people don't know that.

The goals to follow to increase your strength and be competitive are the fight streaks. Mission goals and build goals are far less important. And farming is a good use of energy.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarelibra View Post

I actually use my RP on the Yamaha Race Bike because I seem to have the least amount of vehicles, so I'm curious about the Devilish Taxi, where is that looted?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fedor View Post
    I actually use my RP on the Yamaha Race Bike because I seem to have the least amount of vehicles, so I'm curious about the Devilish Taxi, where is that looted?
    Search is your best friend, but you can find the DT in many places. I usually do the Flattened Cars in the Junkyard (72 energy) and get a 'decent' drop rate.
    known as "rocko" around these parts
    870 849 326

Post Count
    I looted until the competition's defense caught up to my attack then dropped back to goals. Eventually I reached level 30 and started farming M4 A1s

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    whatever suits u the best...i just do what i do and sometimes it pops out "congrats u finished blahblah", that's the happy moment in my day

Post Count
    ive mastered 20 areas so far to level 5, and i still suck at pvp, ive decided looting until i get all the weapons i need and then continue to master the areas
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Post Count
    Different strokes for different folks. I mastered all the areas up to fish market and then switched all my energy to farming. Intend to get back to the storyline when I have farmed "sufficient" items. One plus side of farming is that you can use all of your cash for new buildings and building upgrades since you are not spending money to buy "dorky" items to complete missions.