a fair warning to gold players... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a fair warning to gold players...

Lurker
    Post Count
    I wish i could believe you were telling the truth.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zynshmily View Post
    who cares... the casualty in this game is a damn mysterious puzzler...its changing more irregularly than my GF's cycle of menstrual period...
    I just noticed one crazy man...
    Stephen, a lv76 with 48K attack and 44k defense, swings by my base on a daily basis... wonder how much he spends...
    I care only because it can account for the lack of information this person has. But yes the devs keep screwing with the game so formulating a strategy is near impossible.

Yeah he visits mine as well, he's bored because there is nothing left to do but sit and watch your base grow. He also looses 1-3 high value units each time vs a scout.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Master of Musings
    Post Count

Stephen

This is Stephen, and yes I have spent a really crazy amount. The game appears to be all about attack and building bigger armies and defenses. There is another Player, JVJK, who I now believe is one of the developers, can attack others even when he is weakened, and is able to use all his units even though he does not have enough allies to justify it. At least I am for real. I built up trying to defeat this guy. I found he was able to add units far quicker than I could buy more gold and units also. It appears the developers are laughing all the way to the bank on that one. I do add everyone that requests to be an ally, at least so far. I just started playing 3 weeks ago, so I don't know what the game was like before that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    This is Stephen, and yes I have spent a really crazy amount. The game appears to be all about attack and building bigger armies and defenses. There is another Player, JVJK, who I now believe is one of the developers, can attack others even when he is weakened, and is able to use all his units even though he does not have enough allies to justify it. At least I am for real. I built up trying to defeat this guy. I found he was able to add units far quicker than I could buy more gold and units also. It appears the developers are laughing all the way to the bank on that one. I do add everyone that requests to be an ally, at least so far. I just started playing 3 weeks ago, so I don't know what the game was like before that.
    It's disgusting to see units at 550 gold and you have to spend $40 on 650 gold. All other games I've played allow you to earn a small amount of gold by doing silly things (signing up for webpages, etc).

I can't believe one unit is like $40. It's sad too because you're right, the developers won't address a lot of issues and they are laughing to the bank.

Is there an option to see how many people are playing?
    It's only impossible until you've tried it.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I agree. I think we should be able to win some gold, and those who want to go faster can pay more.they charge far too much for the gold, I think more people would play more if the costs were more reasonable, though obviously there are a few like me who do pay the crazy prices.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    There is another player at an even higher level that I have suspected is a dev as well, otherwise they have spent several thousand dollars on the game. I think they have them at several levels in the game one for sure in the lower level that wasn't leveling up until I pointed them out a couple of weeks ago. They seem to act like the rabbit in a greyhound race.

The game is all about attacking which is broken and taking a long time to build a base. Eventually you do come to the conclusion that there is no point to the game.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm a gold player as well. Though I learned my lesson from a similar game "star command" by play mesh. Hackers took over the game and caused "inflation". All of us top players had spent > 1k and had it end up meaningless the next day. I pay for this game but never as much as before. Sadly it all comes down to trusting the debs will step in and keep doing the right thing.