Feel like I've finally cracked it...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Feel like I've finally cracked it...

Threaded View

Post Count

Feel like I've finally cracked it...

Ok so about 2 weeks ago I posted on here that anyone that buys gold items is near on unbeatable and the loss rates of your units make fighting pointless etc etc etc.

Well I'm back and would like to share how I've turned this around!! Making my army, at it's current level of 23, near unbeatable without buying a single gold item.

First of all, from my messing about, the game follows strictly the rate of loss quoted on each unit and runs through them items in that order. I'm not saying that you won't lose the "low" quoted items. You will and it sucks big monkey nuts but you can reduce this risk massively!!

Bottom line is its war and you take casualties. So the solution??? Ensure you have a lot of high rated expendable pawns!!!

Current level 23. Attack 1342 Defense 1483.

The way to do it:

Do not do missions!! Cannot stress this enough!!! You do NOT want to be steaming through the levels in the hope of a nice drop from a mission. You will lose units and the gain, assuming you even get one, won't warrant the losses. You can do the missions later when you are a force to be reckoned with.

Upgrade your money buildings continuously. This is your unit fund and should take prio!!!

Buy loads, and I mean hundreds, of low level expendable troops. The 600, 1000 and 2000 cost ones work great. These are your bread and butter to cover acceptable loses!

I am now on mission 28 of the honour reward missions, earning 150+ every time I complete one which I do frequently!

Choose what you wish to buy with these, personally I do avengers and combat boats, currently have 18 and 35 of these respectively.

As for other troops, ground, air and sea.... Well that's up to you. Using the above info then logically check the loss rates and go from there. Just keep your expendables topped up!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be afraid to stop fighting and gaining exp to gather funds from your buildings and restock troops. You may of taken a bit of a beating but that's fine, cease fire, restock and carry on!!!

Tried, tested and works. Am now finding this game a lot of fun!!! Nothing quite so satisfying as watching the gold buyers smash against your army to make you smile.

Enjoy!!!
    Last edited by Havster; 12-19-2011 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Spelling and additional info I forgot.