One baffling phenomenon

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One baffling phenomenon

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

One baffling phenomenon

Just earlier today, i was lv49 with the attk/def of 6k+/8k+. i typically attacked persons with defense less than 1500. I barely lost any units. the mortality was like one low-end unit out of twenty battles.
    Since i hardly lost units, the size of my troop was 1300+ by the time i reached lv50.(I know only 1000 units can be used in a battle.)
    And then i got lv2 advanced airbase. I exchanged 30k+ valor for super hornet(350 ea.)
    My attack and defense reached 10k and 11k. of course, i was happy about that. then weird thing happened.
    with higher attack, instead of winning with less casualty, the mortality rate was significantly increased.
    Say, when i attack someone with 1500attk/1500def, i basically lose one unit in every battle. And its not just low-end unit.
    one funny experiment, i just attacked one person with 800 attack and 800 defense. i attacked him 8 times in a row. and, surprisingly, i lost 11 units!!!! included some 35k, 45k units. (this wouldn't have happened when i was weaker with 6K attack)WTF. now im frustrated...
    In short, i became stronger by 2000 attack and now its even easier for me to lost units? and if its just the death of some ranger, sniper and light gunners, i would hold my peace. however, im losing global hawk drone(75k) when attack someone 1/10 of my strength. its insanely ridiculous...c'mon i dont lost units when i was weaker...
    anyone cares to straighten it out for me? or the system is just really messed up...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Theres a chance of losing any RANDOM unit in every battle and it has nothing to do with your stats or hardly with casualty.
    So for the moment just pvp when its worth it like doing pvp goal or atk/rob big money

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    its just great. i just lost another 10 units attacking a lv32 with defense of 1200...
    My defense was lowered by 100. (10 units=100 def. u c, those units are not that low-class...)
    if there is a hidden penalty rule when it comes to a high-lvl vs. low-lvl battle after level 50, you should proclaim it in writing...
    anyway, has anyone else experienced what im through now???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    focus on the comparison plz...
    when i was weaker, i lost 1 unit/20 fights.
    now im stronger, i lost 1+unit/1 fight...
    and opponents are basically equally powerful.
    this is the predicament...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    People have been complaining about this since long ago if you would look at some old threads and as i said again the unit lost is RANDOM regardless of your level or unit cost

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    its no longer some general "randomly losing units possibility" crap.
    Something must've changed. A major difference for lv50s maybe...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Ive been losing AT LEAST 1 (sometimes 3, 4) unit every pvp since lvl 20

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    what confuses me is that i distinctively remember how seldom i lost units when i was lv49 with 600 attack. seriously, after every 3 fights, my stat would've gone up due to loots...ever since lv45 'till lv49, i actually improved my stat alot just by getting loots while not losing units at all...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    maybe ur right...thanx for the discussion anyway.
    its just kinda to clam myself down after u spent 500 dollars on a stupid game...
    i started playing this game 3 days ago, and im now lv50 with 10K attk/defense. i am really into this game.
    so when i find out something ridiculous 'bout this game, its overwhelming...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hello my ID to modern war is 103747794

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    it is a pain if u invested that much of $
    next time hold yourself on the purchase button.....

Lurker
    Post Count

No lost units

If you greatly overpower your opponents at lower levels you don't lose troops. I haven't lost one in hundreds of battles. There must be a difference at higher levels or some other small variation of the rules.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I noticed the difference when I added more allies and brougth more units to a fight.. When I was below 100 units I really loved the loss-to-loot ration.

Now im lolling and crying at the same time.
    CC - 455 397 961
    MW - 893 521 954

Post Count
    I'm at level 12 and I have noticed that since passing level 9, I am losing one piece of equipment PER PvP. I have attacked various different defenses relative to my strength and there doesn't seem to be a correlation (as one poster said earlier, randomness). The only thing I don't understand is that it went from one piece every so often, to losing a piece almost every attack.

the only difference I see is that I exceeded, the 4 pieces of equipment per ally, when these casualties started. could it be a factor of the game "culling" out lower value equipment (in general) when you have enough or exceed the 4 per rule?

Post Count
    ek might be on to something. i stay below my max for units per ally and usually do pretty good. i still lose units, but in the end, i come out ahead. when i held back and was trying to buy just top end units, i was getting attacked and losing regularly. now i seem to have hit my stride and am losing very few if any during the night.