why is 33% of the gameplay gone??? a dutch player!!!!XXXXX

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: why is 33% of the gameplay gone??? a dutch player!!!!XXXXX

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up why is 33% of the gameplay gone??? a dutch player!!!!XXXXX

you have 3 options. upgrad-build-expand.. why the hack can you not see other building upgrade prices if your already upgrading. now i need to wait till its complete its the most irritating thing. please change i want to look and plan my next move!!! PLEASE give 33% of the gameplay back to the player.

other point is i need to click 3 or 4 times to place 1 barrel. do i need to click 100 times for 25 barrel. this is weird!!!is there no possibility to place more items?

3 point every unit i buy with valour , i loose it quicker than i can bye new one. please make valour units also indestructible.

Players with other problems please comment !! thnx ciao and add me 514 113 860

Post Count
    Valor units indestructible? In your dream. Very low casualty rate is the best you can get. Spent it on combat boats.
    MW Pvt Palmer
    pm if you want to add me

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you want your valor units to be "indestructable" you need to buy lots cannon fodder units with higher mortality rate to take the hit. As of now I haven't found any information if you should buy cannon fodder units of the same type or not..

Example. You buy 10 valor ground units. Will 100 infantry protect those units just as good as 100 jeeps? Someone please do tell.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Leetfeet View Post
    Will 100 infantry protect those units just as good as 100 jeeps? Someone please do tell.
    That would depend on what your nations bonus is. For the Germans it would be the jeeps.
    BECOME AN ALLY
    615 778 107 and 789 779 245

Post Count
    So what's the bonus for the US? It's fast rebuild of energy or stamina, or whichever one, can't remember now.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Palmer!!! what do you mean!!!

i have already 400 light and all the other units 100. i still loosing my heli's that cost me 50 valour!! ok i try to boats thnx for the reactions

anyone else that has some thinks they dont like please post ciao roberto