Loot Farming - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Loot Farming

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I seem to get about 50% on the mini sub I've 5 of them from 10 attempts, but no unit loss getting them. Just been hitting on it of a while as both my current PVE goals want me to spend over 250k on units that would get lost rapidly in PVP.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Seem to have gotten ahead myself before finding this forum. Only lvl 13, but always lose raids/attacks so have given up on those fo now. Any suggestions/loot areas?
    Add me ...
    MW: 570 379 160
    CC: 461 707 120

Post Count
    Here's an alternative to the amphibious team leader loot: at Drop Site, the crumbled building (110 energy) spits out a covert bugger (7A/8D) plus $4K-13K for 20exp. The downside is that one of the units required is the drone spy plane which cost $13K, so if you were starting to lose those regularly, the farm might not be profitable.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by azy View Post
    Here's an alternative to the amphibious team leader loot: at Drop Site, the crumbled building (110 energy) spits out a covert bugger (7A/8D) plus $4K-13K for 20exp. The downside is that one of the units required is the drone spy plane which cost $13K, so if you were starting to lose those regularly, the farm might not be profitable.
    Tried that one twice, didn't get the "covert bugger", got the money and "bugger" all else if you'll excuse the pun (hope that's not deemed a swear word!).

Post Count
    Wildfire - I'm sorry about those results. For some reason, I'm batting 1.000 with it, but my sample size isn't yet in the double digits, so perhaps that explains it.

On that topic, how large of a sample size should one have before posting the loot here to assure quality of information?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by azy View Post
    Wildfire - I'm sorry about those results. For some reason, I'm batting 1.000 with it, but my sample size isn't yet in the double digits, so perhaps that explains it.

On that topic, how large of a sample size should one have before posting the loot here to assure quality of information?
    I don't know maybe it's because I haven't completed the Drop Site mission yet, maybe you've a better chance if you have followed the mission properly through at least once.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    does anyone know if the infantry border commander is pvp? or pve? i tried attacking the commander on the map border guard complex but that didnt work..

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottN View Post
    Seem to have gotten ahead myself before finding this forum. Only lvl 13, but always lose raids/attacks so have given up on those fo now. Any suggestions/loot areas?
    Sent u a pm.....

Lurker
    Post Count
    Man I love the amphibious lol.
    Can't wait to get to lvl 55 and try out youj's spot.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Guys which map can i find the amphibious troops and at what level requirements? Thanks

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oying View Post
    Guys which map can i find the amphibious troops and at what level requirements? Thanks
    I may be wrong but isn't that Patrol Boat mission on Docks. 2 shots of 105 energy.
    Alliance ID: 305 889 756

Lurker
    Post Count
    Docks. Amphibious squad leader. 92 energy.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Man! I love those Amphibious troops
    KINGDOM AGE
    880 508 172

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodi View Post
    Man! I love those Amphibious troops
    Not bad for a 6/8 Infantry troop

Post Count
    What i did was on the very 1st level, INSURGENT CAMP, you hit the Insurgent Leader for 15, and you 100% get a 1/1 Desert Leader. The thing is that you can get heaps of these and due to their high death rate they are noramlly what goes when you fight, not ur more expensive units. I had 250 of these, which added 250 attack and 250 defense. Then spend all your Valor on Jungle Stalkers for the start. I have 5193 attack, 5643 defence level 49

add me 272623280 - Meddicc