Loot Farming

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Loot Farming

Lurker
    Post Count

Loot Farming

I have found one good early mission with constant loot worth farming.
    On the "Offshore Drilling Rig" the mission "Aircraft Carrier"
    You hit 3x for 28 energy each and you get a boat everytime.
    Chance of 3 units: Mine Ship (A1/D2), Oil Destroyer (A3/D2) or Oil Aircraft Carrier (A3/D5)
    Anyone have any other loot farming missions worth hitting up, post them here.
    Last edited by Lodi; 01-08-2012 at 02:45 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    this topic should really be developed since there is no loot spot for MW yet
    and sr this is the first one i ever heard of so no contribution to topic yet :P

Lurker
    Post Count
    Until there is a point to attacking, I'm just loot farming and upgrading base trying to stay on top of my losses from winning battles when attacked.
    I will post them as I find them.

Wow, you can actually go back there and hit the aircraft carrier multiple ! Wow that is cool! Thanks for the tip Lodi
    Col. Victorious
    903 802 091

Post Count
    I've been farming the "tank mission" in the enemy outpost. 3 hits of 23, you get a unit every time and a few g's on the 3rd. Either a tree sniper (3/0), a jungle helicopter (1/3) or a battle tank (3/4) and 3 exp. every hit
    BECOME AN ALLY
    615 778 107 and 789 779 245

Post Count
    I dont know about drop rate, but simple house In suspicious village drops an infantry 5/8 covert soldier for 71 energy.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Bump, bumpity bump, bump.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabraha View Post
    I dont know about drop rate, but simple house In suspicious village drops an infantry 5/8 covert soldier for 71 energy.
    Just did that one for the 1st time. I had to spend 27000 on the 27 scouts required to do that mission and I got nothing back except for 4500 bucks. Not worth it, and it takes 72 not 71
    BECOME AN ALLY
    615 778 107 and 789 779 245

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Air View Post
    Just did that one for the 1st time. I had to spend 27000 on the 27 scouts required to do that mission and I got nothing back except for 4500 bucks. Not worth it, and it takes 72 not 71
    lol.. 27000 is only the first time and pocket change. Obviously the drop rate isnt 100%..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The low budget loot option is to attack the Insurgent Leader in the Insurgent Camp, for 15 of a spend you always get a Desert Leader (1/1).

Banned
    Post Count
    Guys.
    Complete the areas past Level 3, then the drop rate seems to increase.
    I', going through completing all the levels to 5 (cos I'm anal like that) and I get tons of loot.

skunk

Post Count
    *bump* Great thread, btw.

Lurker
    Post Count

The problem with loot farming and leveling

The big cost to loot farming, in my opinion, is getting experience points. The more I play this game the less and less I want to level up (or, as a result, earn exp points). Leveling, although superficially attractive-sounding, carries big costs (exposure to attacks and raids by higher level players) with very little benefit (yes, you get more skill points as you level but so does everyone else... since you'll only be matched against other players of the same level, they'll have received and allocated just as many skill points as you regardless of your level).

By leveling as slowly as possible and putting all of my $ into building and upgrading $ buildings and my total defense, I make sure that when I do level up, I don't get my arse kicked. It also allows me to hit hard with attacks and raids on the rare occasions that I do (paying-players excepted, obviously). I recall others discussing this tactic elsewhere in the forums as the turtle tactic or economy-base method and it's worth considering IMHO.
    -Nuncio

Modern War ID # 437662211

Lurker
    Post Count
    Fantastic! and i agree! I'm not excited about getting lots of points, just cash and loot. i want to stay low for a bit, while i build my base...

right now every time i get attacked, i win cash! it's awesome! (level 17 with 1000+ defence is kinda rare.)

Cheers!
    Last edited by K Dawg; 12-22-2011 at 08:43 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Amphibious trooper I believe it is 100% because I'm 5 for 5. The docks and the amphibious squad leader for 92 energy. The stats are 6/8!