High Level Females - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: High Level Females

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rustbinlid View Post
    I am female and I have never even heard of those 2 games. I have been playing games since I was 13 years old. At one point I had a room in my house that my husband was not allowed to enter with 6 computers and over 3000 games.
    I only left that room when he bought his own computer. So now there are 3 consoles and 7 computers and an Ipad. More than 1 kindle. Ipods, Smart phones etc. In some ways it might be a little sad. But we do go out together and apart at least 4 times per week. And the only game I am currently playing is CC.
    That's a lotta games! Possibly you alone skewed the statistics from the article

Post Count
    I will give you this point, I have only apologized to one person since I started playing in August and yes that is because her name was too cute. I then added her to my hood.
    On the other hand I will not accept anyone whose name I find racially offensive and that one crosses all boundaries.
    I did happen on the comments page of someone who has already posted on this thread, who appeared to be having a friendly conversation with someone with one such offensive name and it took a lot of will power to walk away, even though my stats were high enough for me to go on a rampage with no worry of retaliation.

Play the game however you want but I just think there is no need for certain things at all.
    Yea, I know that you're referring to my comment page, and I will like to say that I strongly repudiate from any kind of racism. The guy you're referring to is the sweetest guy and not a racist at all, although I really understand why you would think so, and I didn't like his game-name either. He took over someone elses avatar I think, so he didn't make up the name himself. Anyway, he contacted funzio that changed the name for him so he doesn't have that name anymore.

I will give you this point, I have only apologized to one person since I started playing in August and yes that is because her name was too cute. I then added her to my hood.
    On the other hand I will not accept anyone whose name I find racially offensive and that one crosses all boundaries.
    I did happen on the comments page of someone who has already posted on this thread, who appeared to be having a friendly conversation with someone with one such offensive name and it took a lot of will power to walk away, even though my stats were high enough for me to go on a rampage with no worry of retaliation.

Play the game however you want but I just think there is no need for certain things at all.
    I am that person youre talking about. The person with the overly offensive name. Frankly, I think its rather funny that people get worked up about things so much. No, I didnt make the avatar myself. Yea, I thought it was comical that time after time, people raged hardcore over my title, and went out of their way to attack and rob me, and leave hateful speeches on my comment page, proving themselves really no mature, than the person that made the avatar for the very reason of invoking anger in other players. Im really not racist. I really dont care what background you come from. I dont get that involved in childish affairs in life, the same way that I really dont care what people say in game, because more or less, the game itself is just another childish affair. I take it all with a grain of salt, because I just dont care. The fact that I took the time to write this to you, does not show that I care at all at your thoughts of grandeur in your hand held video game, but because I care about the girl youre referencing to. She was kind enough to defend my person, and since I dont allow other people to solely defend me, I ask you not to think any different of her, because she was talking to someone with a vulgar SN. She is the most sweetest girl, I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, and is incredibly unique, from her person, to her little virtual hood. She obviously has a more opened and more accepting mind than some other players. I beg you not to think different of her, just because you dont understand my account, or our friendship.

Relax, its just a game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I mean if you think about it.. the socially accepted role of a female in America, for instance, is to stay at home and watch the kids and handle the finances.
    p.s. I'm an American male and I find this comment really ignorant. It's socially acceptable, yes, but that's not considered the norm for an American woman anymore.
    295 807 704

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Imsuperduperawesome View Post
    I am that person youre talking about. The person with the overly offensive name. Frankly, I think its rather funny that people get worked up about things so much. No, I didnt make the avatar myself. Yea, I thought it was comical that time after time, people raged hardcore over my title, and went out of their way to attack and rob me, and leave hateful speeches on my comment page, proving themselves really no mature, than the person that made the avatar for the very reason of invoking anger in other players. Im really not racist. I really dont care what background you come from. I dont get that involved in childish affairs in life, the same way that I really dont care what people say in game, because more or less, the game itself is just another childish affair. I take it all with a grain of salt, because I just dont care. The fact that I took the time to write this to you, does not show that I care at all at your thoughts of grandeur in your hand held video game, but because I care about the girl youre referencing to. She was kind enough to defend my person, and since I dont allow other people to solely defend me, I ask you not to think any different of her, because she was talking to someone with a vulgar SN. She is the most sweetest girl, I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, and is incredibly unique, from her person, to her little virtual hood. She obviously has a more opened and more accepting mind than some other players. I beg you not to think different of her, just because you dont understand my account, or our friendship.

Relax, its just a game.
    The above post is just plain contradictory and beyond weird.
    If you had to go to the trouble of asking Funzio to change the name why take over an avatar with that name in the first place?
    Your funniest comment is where you claim you do not get involved in childish affairs.
    Last edited by rustbinlid; 12-15-2011 at 04:04 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber_ View Post
    Yea, I know that you're referring to my comment page, and I will like to say that I strongly repudiate from any kind of racism. The guy you're referring to is the sweetest guy and not a racist at all, although I really understand why you would think so, and I didn't like his game-name either. He took over someone elses avatar I think, so he didn't make up the name himself. Anyway, he contacted funzio that changed the name for him so he doesn't have that name anymore.
    I did not even mention your name in the thread. Did you not read the part where I stated that 'I walked away'. Think about that next time. You are just advertising your naivety on this thread, and your friends'.
    The fact that you say you do not understand why anyone would assume a player called n*****hater would be racist is laughably ignorant.
    Last edited by rustbinlid; 12-15-2011 at 04:07 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    When I see a girl avitar i hit that ****. its a no brainer almost a garenteed win.

FACT GIRLS SUCK BALLZ AT PVP

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    So what your saying is, you would like to donate some of those unused games... How generous of you!

That is quite impressive. I was proud of my collection, but this just puts mine to shame.
    He, he. You get to the point when you excitedly open the game box and pop the disc in and a few hours/days/weeks later, just shove it back in dejected. Really should have read the reviews on that one.
    I sell sometimes on ebay or swap them on gametz.
    I used to keep a database, but that died and I just don't have the time to re-list them all, so it is very easy to accidently purchase duplicate games.

I have the computers set up with different operating systems, dos, win 3.1, win 98, me, 7 and vista.
    Last edited by rustbinlid; 12-15-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Post Count
    He, he. You get to the point when you excitedly open the game box and pop the disc in and a few hours/days/weeks later, just shove it back in dejected.
    I know exactly what you're talking about! It's the unheard of games that are the true gems in my eyes. That's how I found Maniac Mansion and Day of the Tentacle. Good times...
    Crime City: 481-667-114 Level: 120 Stats Updated: 1/10/12
    Modern War: 725-841-085 Level: 14 Stats Updated: 12/6/11

Post Count
    I did not even mention your name in the thread. Did you not read the part where I stated that 'I walked away'. Think about that next time. You are just advertising your naivety on this thread, and your friends'.
    The fact that you say you do not understand why anyone would assume a player called n*****hater would be racist is laughably ignorant.
    WOW, are you completely stupid? I haven't wrote ANYWHERE that I don't understand why you would think he's a racist, I wrote the total opposite. You don't know him, of course you'll think that with a name like that. His friend started an account on his phone with that name just to piss him off, and he contacted Funzio to change it because he obviously didn't want that name, and they changed it for him.

The above post is just plain contradictory and beyond weird.
    If you had to go to the trouble of asking Funzio to change the name why take over an avatar with that name in the first place?
    Your funniest comment is where you claim you do not get involved in childish affairs.
    Well, for your information, I didnt make the Avatar. But of course, that wouldn't be to blatantly obvious to someone of your caliber, because its apparent that you are unable to read. My statement was true. I dont get involved in stupid stuff like this, is because at the end of my day, I know Im better because of it, the only fact that I even bothered to say anything was on account of Amber mentioning to me that someone was harassing her over it. I really think you need to grow up, quit your complaining like a little girl, and just deal with it. Big deal. There is offensive stuff on the internet. The fact that my friend created the avatar name, and it got this big of a response from people, is absolutely hilarious. You're no better than my friend, who made the account, all youre doing right now, is being passive aggressive, and a bully. Get over yourself. Seriously. Just stop posting. I dont feel like continuing to talk about this anymore. Go play your game instead. Im sure you probrably have a level 4 laundry mat to collect from anyways.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Imsuperduperawesome View Post
    The fact that my friend created the avatar name, and it got this big of a response from people, is absolutely hilarious. You're no better than my friend, who made the account, all youre doing right now, is being passive aggressive, and a bully. Get over yourself. Seriously. Just stop posting. I dont feel like continuing to talk about this anymore. Go play your game instead. Im sure you probrably have a level 4 laundry mat to collect from anyways.
    Once again, I told myself to stay away from this thread. But I have to voice my concern here. According to the above statement, someone who tries to protect civil liberties is no better than someone who tries to take them away. This greatly disturbs me.

But what really perturbs me is that you find this comical. This is 2011, not any year prior to 1965. I was going to cite a bunch of examples of how skewed you're views are, but I don't think it would help. You have your right to an opinion, and I respect that. But please take your own advice, stop posting and go play your game.
    Crime City: 481-667-114 Level: 120 Stats Updated: 1/10/12
    Modern War: 725-841-085 Level: 14 Stats Updated: 12/6/11

amen. ffs. thank you. i know there is a lot wrong with the whole situation. and its highly contradictory. but the screen name, and i myself, are two very differant things. i appreciate your insight however, and value your contribution.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's ironic that a thread labeled "high level females" turned into a war of words between two females on a subject that is completely unrelated.

Banned
    Post Count
    This chick fights hard, 18,775 wins to date.