Stealing gold weapons?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stealing gold weapons?

Lurker
    Post Count

Stealing gold weapons?

If I attack a gold player can I loot his gold weapons? I have tried but with no success so far... Is it possible or am I wasting my time on this one??

Comments appreciated.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wasting your time, it will never happen.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bex View Post
    If I attack a gold player can I loot his gold weapons? I have tried but with no success so far... Is it possible or am I wasting my time on this one??

Comments appreciated.
    You can't loot weapons from players anyway, the loot you get from PvP attacks is a random drop and has NOTHING to do with the weapons the player has.
    _o_ _a_ _

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That would be funny me bying those overpriced guns and you steal it !

Banned
    Post Count
    That's retarded. What's the point of PvP loot if you can't steal it from each other?! Random drop is understandable, there's no way you would loot a weapon every fight, but still..

To me it would make sense that equipment you have spent anything on, whether it be cash, gold, or respect, is yours forever, and anything you looted can be looted. If that's not how the game is.... Then why the hell not?! Lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    That's retarded. What's the point of PvP loot if you can't steal it from each other?! Random drop is understandable, there's no way you would loot a weapon every fight, but still..

To me it would make sense that equipment you have spent anything on, whether it be cash, gold, or respect, is yours forever, and anything you looted can be looted. If that's not how the game is.... Then why the hell not?! Lol
    That's how I thought it was until recently too, but yeah, PVP doesn't come from inventory. Kinda makes me not care if I get attacked anymore, would make it a bit more interesting if you could get your loot stolen

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm sure there would be a lot of unhappy people, but I do think it would make the game a bit more interesting.

If the loot is so random though, why have I never been able to loot someone for something they didn't have?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    well the only stress point i have experienced is getting 100 straight victories. believe me, it's harder than it sounds. and after that...really there's nothing worth challenging. all u have to fight is boredness. i guess it comes harder for gold players coz i can quiz any time lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatacad View Post
    That's how I thought it was until recently too, but yeah, PVP doesn't come from inventory. Kinda makes me not care if I get attacked anymore, would make it a bit more interesting if you could get your loot stolen
    well because your level is not high enough lol. so...u can't loot better items. i started looting M72 and pimp's car until lvl 80 or something like that

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by madawgg View Post
    well because your level is not high enough lol. so...u can't loot better items. i started looting M72 and pimp's car until lvl 80 or something like that
    Cool, I just got to lvl 80. Looks like I can look forward to some better loot.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ok, now I see. That affects my vacation mode suggestion a little bit, but I still think it would be nice.

Post Count
    i had this guy keep telling me while he getting stronger im getting weaker cause he always looting my gear, i know all my equipment was still intact and was wondering why he thought he was taking my stuff, i guess he was pissed i was robbing him so much.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i had this guy keep telling me while he getting stronger im getting weaker cause he always looting my gear, i know all my equipment was still intact and was wondering why he thought he was taking my stuff, i guess he was pissed i was robbing him so much.
    Haha what an idiot