Stalkers - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stalkers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Certes View Post
    Yep, this is what I'm going to do, partially. I'm repeatedly getting hit (like, every 20 minutes) by some psycho at level 135. He robs everything in the hood, even low money/respect buildings, and attacks me if nothing is up for grabs. All because I robbed his Condos once.

So, my plan is to let all my buildings sit. I'll check in periodically to upgrade or build, and maybe go rob some respect. but otherwise, my hood will sit dead for a few days.
    Well it is not me, anyway what the rest of you are planning to do to this player is that not bullying as well?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tctt View Post
    Certes...Whats its name....I had the same type, but he/she/it would say the most awful, disgusting, degrading things about my family, my mother, father and what he was going to do to my mother and sister before and after he/she/it killed them!! This went on, and on, and on.....all because I hit him for a big score once and we were basically the same level.

If trash talk got that bad, I would think reporting it 'might' do something, but don't quote me on that, because I think Funzio support is overwhelmed with the number of players and people asking them for help.
    Anyway, a few levels ago I had a similar prob with a higher stats player, (who never appeared to sleep 10 days in a row), and I did say something particularly unpleasant on his wall, (not about his mother.....who I am sure is a fine lady), and we ended up talking things out that day and coming to a general understanding in a nice way. We did not have to add each other to our respective hoods. Or do any retaliatory robbing and fighting any longer.

What I am trying to say is has the OP actually tried talking to this player, in a pleasant way and simply asked them to stop. There are human beings in those rival hoods, well mostly anyway.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nope, no trash-talking involved. He's never said a word. He just shows up at all hours of the day. I thought that he just had my buildings timed....I don't really have a problem with that, as it's just good strategy. So, I changed up the timings on some of my payouts.

Didn't matter. I checked back in, and he had robbed me within 3 minutes of them coming due.

I thought, "OK, it happened once, maybe he got lucky." I changed the timing up again, and he hit me again. He's obviously got a direct line to me, either in the revenge list or in his rivals list, and he is just constantly checking in.

I don't have a problem with getting robbed, as it is part of the game. Unfortunately, I can't rob him back, as his hood is all 12/24/48 hr buildings and he's on top of collections. Of course, that would probably just make it worse.

No worries, he'll go away soon. Just gotta take the fun out of robbing me away. After a few visits to a dead hood, he'll give up.
    Last edited by Certes; 12-10-2011 at 05:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by tctt View Post
    Certes...Whats its name....
    Nope, no need for that. There's been no trash talk or other "unsportsmanlike conduct" other than him seemingly dumping all of his stamina points on me. If he gets out of line, I might name him, but not until then.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Certes View Post
    Nope, no need for that. There's been no trash talk or other "unsportsmanlike conduct" other than him seemingly dumping all of his stamina points on me. If he gets out of line, I might name him, but not until then.
    *Golf clap* A true gentleman and a scholar. My hat is off to you sir.
    Crime City: 481-667-114 Level: 120 Stats Updated: 1/10/12
    Modern War: 725-841-085 Level: 14 Stats Updated: 12/6/11

Post Count
    its not me is it?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    lol baby u robbed me twice but i just keep quiet :P then u stopped

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Whatever you do, don't spam his wall or talk trash or do anything unsportsmanlike. Doing those might get you banned.
    Kingdom Age
    Level 10 Rogue
    Attack 299
    Defence 557
    Income Per Hour: 614

252-794-422

Modern War
    Level 110 China

youj's Gold-less, Valour-less Guide to Success:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ide-to-Success