Stalkers

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stalkers

Post Count

Stalkers

Hey, I am a good sport and I realize the object of this game. However, I do have a problem with this guy that has been on me for almost a month. He has my hood clocked. I have changed some of my buildings but this guy won't leave me alone. His name is leerock. He's on level 117 and I am level 95. I've purchased and upgraded def. buildings to no avail. Robbing me is fine. But every other hour on each day is ridiculous. I'm getting bored with it all

Lurker
    Post Count
    Spam his message board with about 20 messages with something like " hi" to get off his news..... and whenever he attacks you just lay low and not do anything...

Post Count
    That sucks. Do like sam ho said, and also clock your buildings and set alarm so you are there to collect before he has the chance to do it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm currently ~130. I nv see ur rival in my list b4 but I still see ppl from 90-200. U r clustered in the same base as ur rival. Spamming won't get u out of his radar. He can still visit u from his rival list

Post Count
    Teetee... I will keep my eye out for this guy. I am level 115. Every time I see him I will clean him out and leave him a message in the style of the god father... something along the lines of "teetee says hello"

Cant say that I have seen him before though. Maybe the rest of your friends on here could do a similar thing. He will soon get the message.

I wouldn't recommend spamming his page. Thats not what the game is about really. He will just find you on his rival list anywya and be more out to get you.

However. I assume if he is higher level than you, you can get revenge by robbing him back.

I used to love it when high level players attacked me because I could rob them back and make loads of money. Even if he has a higher defence than you you will still be able to rob his high value buildings. Give it a go.

How many Mafia Members do you currently have?

How many does he have?

Post Count
    Spamming might fuel him more! As Joey the cool one said, rob him blind (or try to if your stats dont compare) Ill be looking out for him as well!
    Till then, fill up your inventory with some High defense weaponry and armor. Its a slow process, but its a step in the right direction

Banned
    Post Count
    I just kicked him out of my Mafia, and will proceed to Lay'eth the smack down upon him!!
    Now I have a mission for the next little while!

Now if a bunch of us did this, he would become weak & vulnerable in a matter of days.
    Last edited by tctt; 12-10-2011 at 11:11 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I sometimes see leerock in my rival list.

Curiously, I would like to know what the reason he rob you so often. He comes for Nightclub ? or laundromats ?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by teetee View Post
    Hey, I am a good sport and I realize the object of this game. However, I do have a problem with this guy that has been on me for almost a month. He has my hood clocked. I have changed some of my buildings but this guy won't leave me alone. His name is leerock. He's on level 117 and I am level 95. I've purchased and upgraded def. buildings to no avail. Robbing me is fine. But every other hour on each day is ridiculous. I'm getting bored with it all
    Best advice for an insane stalker, walk away from the game for a few days/week, do not collect, do not pass go .
    He/She/it will get sick of checking on a dead hood.
    _o_ _a_ _

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by teetee View Post
    go play modern war for a while

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mb Tnk View Post
    Best advice for an insane stalker, walk away from the game for a few days/week, do not collect, do not pass go .
    He/She/it will get sick of checking on a dead hood.
    Yep, this is what I'm going to do, partially. I'm repeatedly getting hit (like, every 20 minutes) by some psycho at level 135. He robs everything in the hood, even low money/respect buildings, and attacks me if nothing is up for grabs. All because I robbed his Condos once.

So, my plan is to let all my buildings sit. I'll check in periodically to upgrade or build, and maybe go rob some respect. but otherwise, my hood will sit dead for a few days.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    go play modern war for a while
    Haha, if you're looking to get away from incessant attacking, look elsewhere.

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count
    That's a sort of dumb complaint. One of the objectives of the game is to rob people blind
    Add my mini
    modern war 401 427 287

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What are his atk and def stats ?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Certes View Post
    Yep, this is what I'm going to do, partially. I'm repeatedly getting hit (like, every 20 minutes) by some psycho at level 135. He robs everything in the hood, even low money/respect buildings, and attacks me if nothing is up for grabs. All because I robbed his Condos once.

So, my plan is to let all my buildings sit. I'll check in periodically to upgrade or build, and maybe go rob some respect. but otherwise, my hood will sit dead for a few days.
    Certes...Whats its name....I had the same type, but he/she/it would say the most awful, disgusting, degrading things about my family, my mother, father and what he was going to do to my mother and sister before and after he/she/it killed them!! This went on, and on, and on.....all because I hit him for a big score once and we were basically the same level.