GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: zero income players

Consistent Contributor steamboatwilly's Avatar
    Post Count

zero income players

Ok, thread # 2..

Me and this player gazza are going back and forth about zero income players.
    He is a zero income player cause he was camped. He sold all his buildings and now just has defense structures.

My thought is that he is a b1tch for not having any income buildings. He is to scared to have build any cause he had a bad experience. Now, although i was getting camped a bit a took other measures to get out of the hit range.

Gazza continues to argue with me about it.
    I am looking for the community to give their thoughts on this. If I am wrong, ok cool, no big deal, but i feel like it is totally defeating the point of the game.
    He can rob people but cannot be robbed. That is a leech in my opinion.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Everyone plays the game differently . Gazza doesn't like to get robbed so he got rid of his money buildings. It's a strategic move on his part. If you don't like the way he plays, then move on.

Is gazza also camping @ your place? I know this player and can ask him stop.
    Last edited by badd; 12-05-2011 at 04:54 PM.
    crime city 272118778

modern war 415366264

Post Count
    I hate getting robbed, but I cannot hit someone back that has nothing to rob. It feels like he is cheating. I gotta stand there in a fight and take all the hits, cant hit back at all.
    No he is not camping. He has hit me 3 times in the last few days which is acceptable. But he is getting 3-5k at a shot, so i feel like some retaliation is in order. But he has nothing to rob.
    It started as he robbed me once and I made a comment to him about not having any buildings at all, and him being a leech in the game. Then he started hurling insults at me like no ones business and its been going strong since.
    I am the scared one, etc,
    be cool like him, stupid ass stuff.

I understand that its his strat, but he talks trash likes he is better than everyone and I am pointing out, he sold everything cause he got robbed alot and has no place to call me the loser.
    He does not seem to understand that i simply disagree with his game play style and I think that any player that sells all their buildings because they get attacked alot is defeating the point of the game. If every player did that, the game would not be as fun.
    its cool, i understand he is defending himself and that is his style of game play. We obviously dont see eye to eye.
    Last edited by steamboatwilly; 12-05-2011 at 05:13 PM.

Post Count
    easy solutions for you:
    a) build up your defense
    b) set up alarm to collect when your building are ready!
    what im doing right now is option b cuz no matter how high my defense are, there are always someone who stronger than me!
    hope this help!
    870 855 307
    anyone add me please, thank you ^^

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KronicK View Post
    b) set up alarm to collect when your building are ready!
    This! I couldn't agree more. I use the alarm on my phone to remind me of one of 3 things:

• Income is ready
    • Construction is complete
    • Upgrade is complete
    Crime City: 481-667-114 Level: 120 Stats Updated: 1/10/12
    Modern War: 725-841-085 Level: 14 Stats Updated: 12/6/11

Banned
    Post Count
    I have a few money buildings (mostly for bait so people will try and rob them and give me easy access to them on the news list) but really can't see the point of income buildings they cost so much and take so long to level, no way will i set an alarm and get up in the middle of the night for a phone app, just seems like it would take months if not longer to get a return on investment not to mention wasting time upgrading money buildings is time that you are not upgrading your defence buildings. Just seems so much easier and quicker to let others upgrade their buildings and take their money while upgrading your defence buildings, of course the catch is if too many play like this then there would be no one to rob.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    I have a few money buildings (mostly for bait so people will try and rob them and give me easy access to them on the news list) but really can't see the point of income buildings they cost so much and take so long to level, no way will i set an alarm and get up in the middle of the night for a phone app, just seems like it would take months if not longer to get a return on investment not to mention wasting time upgrading money buildings is time that you are not upgrading your defence buildings. Just seems so much easier and quicker to let others upgrade their buildings and take their money while upgrading your defence buildings, of course the catch is if too many play like this then there would be no one to rob.
    No no no, I guess I should have clarified. I set an alarm, during the day. So say I wake up at 9 a.m., I check my upgrade from last night and if its finished, I start upgrading the next building. If that upgrade is going to take 3 hours, I will set my phone's stopwatch to vibrate in 3 hours to let me know.

I really like Crime City, but I'm not going to lose sleep over the game.
    Crime City: 481-667-114 Level: 120 Stats Updated: 1/10/12
    Modern War: 725-841-085 Level: 14 Stats Updated: 12/6/11

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatwilly View Post
    I hate getting robbed, but I cannot hit someone back that has nothing to rob. It feels like he is cheating. I gotta stand there in a fight and take all the hits, cant hit back at all.
    No he is not camping. He has hit me 3 times in the last few days which is acceptable. But he is getting 3-5k at a shot, so i feel like some retaliation is in order. But he has nothing to rob.
    It started as he robbed me once and I made a comment to him about not having any buildings at all, and him being a leech in the game. Then he started hurling insults at me like no ones business and its been going strong since.
    I am the scared one, etc,
    be cool like him, stupid ass stuff.

I understand that its his strat, but he talks trash likes he is better than everyone and I am pointing out, he sold everything cause he got robbed alot and has no place to call me the loser.
    He does not seem to understand that i simply disagree with his game play style and I think that any player that sells all their buildings because they get attacked alot is defeating the point of the game. If every player did that, the game would not be as fun.
    its cool, i understand he is defending himself and that is his style of game play. We obviously dont see eye to eye.
    Your problem isn't him. Your problem isn't his stats or his strategy.

You problem is you. If you stats weren't so weak this would be a non-issue.

Fix your stats and quit worrying so much about other players.

Post Count
    @ max, its a work in progress. My attack has remained much lower than def.
    I am buying better att gear but it takes time.
    Quit worrying about other players.. He came into my life so I need to worry about him. I will explain my reasons again for you. He is a cheap player. Any player that has defense only is the same as some loser collecting unemployment and living off the system. He puts nothing in and only takes out. Its really not that difficult. Warren Buffet is much richer than i am, that dont mean he can come and buy my cars if I dont want to sell. Besides Gazza is 6 lvls higher than me.

As I mentioned, i would not care as much if I could rob him back. At least the other guy that likes to camp me, i could rob him back. Gazza has nothing. NOTHING to take from.
    Last edited by steamboatwilly; 12-05-2011 at 08:50 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Your problem isn't him. Your problem isn't his stats or his strategy.

You problem is you. If you stats weren't so weak this would be a non-issue.

Fix your stats and quit worrying so much about other players.
    I totally agree here... I also read Gazza's wall and some of your insults only added more fuel to the fire. If you had let it go and played your own game, it wouldn't have come to this. You win some you loose some, just try and enjoy the game.
    crime city 272118778

modern war 415366264

Post Count
    "some loser collecting unemployment"

People who collect unemployment are losers?
    I hope you never get laid off and have to collect your unemployment benefits.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatwilly View Post
    @ max, its a work in progress. My attack has remained much lower than def.
    I am buying better att gear but it takes time.
    Quit worrying about other players.. He came into my life so I need to worry about him. I will explain my reasons again for you. He is a cheap player. Any player that has defense only is the same as some loser collecting unemployment and living off the system. He puts nothing in and only takes out. Its really not that difficult. Warren Buffet is much richer than i am, that dont mean he can come and buy my cars if I dont want to sell. Besides Gazza is 6 lvls higher than me.

As I mentioned, i would not care as much if I could rob him back. At least the other guy that likes to camp me, i could rob him back. Gazza has nothing. NOTHING to take from.
    Waaah waaah waaah.....he hit you, you smacked talked him, now you have given him incentive to do it again and again and again. Really stupid move on your part. Don't smack talk people if you have ****ty stats. You are absolutely begging for it. The only solution is to beat him, spam him, or one of you change levels.

On his part, it's a dumb strategy to have no income if you want to play long term, but some people only have fun robbing, so that's what they do. Get over it. It's part of the game.

BTW, your analogies are a little on the dramatic side. He is NOT part of your life.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Just a game ! So enjoy it!

Yeah, I usually just abstain from attacking people like that and it ends up being a one time thing since that way i dont show up in his news feed. I felt like expressing myself once and told this guy that it must suck having to depend on everyone else for money; he told me to f$ck off, I called him a soft b&tch; no big deal :-)

I could care less about getting robbed because at least i'll have something to collect.

Post Count
    Ok, just to clear some things up. I never complained about him actually attacking me. He only got me 3 times over a few days. That is stated in the post. U read my comments, did u read his also. I mean cmon, this is one sided attack now.

I was only talking about the fact that he is a zero income player. thats all. I dont care that he attacked me, as far is that is concerned we are cool. If someone was verbally attacking you, how would you react. Its a natural defense to wanna state ur case and prove your point.
    All i wanted to say is that he is a leech on the game we play.

and i accept all the comments back to me, but in the end i just remember its a game and I brought the peanut gallery into this myself, so i accept all the comments both good and bad.
    For any that say blah, blah, and Waaah waaah waaah, u do not know what empathy is or your naturally a bully.