Energy

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Energy

Post Count

Energy

What is an average amount of energy around level 40-60. I have 570 and i'm not sure if I want more, because it always fills up. I don't wanna keep putting skills towards something that won't always benefit me.
    I'm wondering as you level up do you actually need more energy for missions?

Post Count
    idk, but usually, people leave it at 1500 at max!
    870 855 307
    anyone add me please, thank you ^^

Post Count
    I got 2,000 for farming mostly...it never hurts, but like u said it does replenish so that makes it all relevant to whomever. I just hate having to wait at times; i just want the money fast!

*lol at the fast money mentality...like a real crime syndicate*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by G Wiz View Post
    I got 2,000 for farming mostly...it never hurts, but like u said it does replenish so that makes it all relevant to whomever. I just hate having to wait at times; i just want the money fast!

*lol at the fast money mentality...like a real crime syndicate*
    Call me crazy but I have a bit over 2,000 as well. Wouldn't change it if I could either, really comes in handy for farming and quick cash. Also, once I hit the dreaded unknown level where you get hit by 100+'s, i'm gonna zip through those levels quick with that energy.
    Crime City: 481-667-114 Level: 120 Stats Updated: 1/10/12
    Modern War: 725-841-085 Level: 14 Stats Updated: 12/6/11

Banned
    Post Count
    I got 1380 at 95, with 32Stamina. I've been loading all my recent points into Defence to see if I notice a difference as that att/def stat is still not fully confirmed exactly what or how it affects your stats. Its most likely something boring like a simple addition, but due to how small those stats are and how big other att/def scores are I sometimes get the feeling they add maybe more than they show.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I got 1380 at 95, with 32Stamina. I've been loading all my recent points into Defence to see if I notice a difference as that att/def stat is still not fully confirmed exactly what or how it affects your stats. Its most likely something boring like a simple addition, but due to how small those stats are and how big other att/def scores are I sometimes get the feeling they add maybe more than they show.
    I have been very curious about this. Please keep us posted, because then I would regret the energy add on.
    Crime City: 481-667-114 Level: 120 Stats Updated: 1/10/12
    Modern War: 725-841-085 Level: 14 Stats Updated: 12/6/11

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm @83 with 310 energy. For me it's 110 too much as I like fighting and robbing more. My stam is 45 and it takes roughly 1.5 hrs to replenish. I can pretty much play all day if I'm just looking through hoods and profiles for good money and high paying respect. continued after quote...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    I have been very curious about this. Please keep us posted, because then I would regret the energy add on.
    The rest of the skill points I've invested in att/def. (more def than att) I have been going back and forth with a particular player (I don't think he's on the forums) that has spent over 1k in gold. His att/def is higher than mine but his attacks are green and red. My attacks on him are also green and red. I think investing skill points in att/def really helps with your overall att/def score but just my opinion and what I can see from my experience.
    crime city 272118778

modern war 415366264

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by badd View Post
    I'm @83 with 310 energy. For me it's 110 too much as I like fighting and robbing more. My stam is 45 and it takes roughly 1.5 hrs to replenish. I can pretty much play all day if I'm just looking through hoods and profiles for good money and high paying respect. continued after quote...

The rest of the skill points I've invested in att/def. (more def than att) I have been going back and forth with a particular player (I don't think he's on the forums) that has spent over 1k in gold. His att/def is higher than mine but his attacks are green and red. My attacks on him are also green and red. I think investing skill points in att/def really helps with your overall att/def score but just my opinion and what I can see from my experience.

310 energy????
    I guess you don't plan to complete all the maps then?
    Erm good luck with that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    WITHOUT THE SARCASAM.

You will need more. You don't have to go over a thousand but you will need to increase your energy, badd.

Banned
    Post Count
    L79 with 540 energy and 60 stam way too high personally if it wasn't for farming MA41's or what ever they are called woun't go past 300. At L200 aiming for 200 attack 100 defence 1000 energy and 100 stam

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Call me crazy but I have a bit over 2,000 as well. Wouldn't change it if I could either, really comes in handy for farming and quick cash. Also, once I hit the dreaded unknown level where you get hit by 100+'s, i'm gonna zip through those levels quick with that energy.
    The thing is your not going to get through it faster than someone who has 1000 energy as long as they play twice as often. That is what makes this such a personal decision. It's all about how often you play. For me I can log on multiple times during the day to play. So why would I need any more energy than what I can have replenished while I sleep. I have 1530 and even that is seeming like more than I need for as often as I open this app.

Consistent Contributor Popeye The Sailor Man's Avatar
    Post Count
    570 does me fine
    Regardless if I have 2000 or 570 replenish at the same rate I can do the same amount of jobs as you as long as I'm active correct?
    CC Add Me 135 996 695
    Level 68
    Jobs completed:1598 Fights won:5675 Fights lost: 126
    Robberies won: 1645 Robberies lost: 5 mafia members: 264
    mafia attack:7958 mafia defence: 12209
    income per hour: 36654
    MW Add me 713 602 528
    Level 7
    Jobs completed:18 Fights won:181 Fights lost: 12
    Raids won:10 raids lost: 3 alliance members: 3
    Total attack: 49 Total defence: 110
    income per hour:30433
    CC guide
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Advanced-Guide

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeye The Sailor Man View Post
    570 does me fine
    Regardless if I have 2000 or 570 replenish at the same rate I can do the same amount of jobs as you as long as I'm active correct?
    As long as you have at least 500 you should be okay.

Post Count
    The min needed to follow the story line is 480 (equals the max energy needed per 1 hit).
    _o_ _a_ _

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rustbinlid View Post
    WITHOUT THE SARCASAM.

You will need more. You don't have to go over a thousand but you will need to increase your energy, badd.
    I will eventually, when I get closer to level 200. I'm just trying to take a different approach and play a fighting/robbing game most of the way
    crime city 272118778

modern war 415366264