Does Gree Respond?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Gree Respond?

Post Count

Does Gree Respond?

After spending on gold I'm faced with losing my account. I lost my device and sent Gree a e mail. How long is their response time?. Is it possible to have my account transferred to my new device? I have already sent the appropriate email.
    Last edited by Jwld; 07-05-2013 at 01:11 AM.
    WILD BOYS
    Leader

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Takes time for the Support team to get to your ticket (1-2 weeks seem to be the norm now). Once they do get your ticket, resolution is fast. Just be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Jwld View Post
    After spending

on gold I'm faced with losing my account. I lost my device and sent Gree a e mail. How long is their response time?. Is it possible to have my account transferred to my new device? I have already sent the appropriate email.

Post Count
    I must have missed the episode where brain took over the world...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Yep you missed a few
    WILD BOYS
    Leader

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Takes time for the Support team to get to your ticket (1-2 weeks seem to be the norm now). Once they do get your ticket, resolution is fast. Just be patient.
    Thanks .. I'm a syndicate leader and was hoping for a quicker response
    WILD BOYS
    Leader

Lurker
    Post Count
    I sent a help request two weeks ago and never heard anything. Good luck.

Post Count

Lost all hope with GREE

I'm so fed up with GREE. Every other weeks my account vanishes. They have successfully linked my account with a good friends account and now when he transfers his game to a new device, mine vanishes. When GREE retrieved mine and loaded it back on my device, his vanishes. Like wtf! So frustrating. He just got a new phone and transferred his account and mines gone again. I keep telling GREE in major details what exactly happens and no response. Been 3 days my account been lost. Last time was a week and lost out on the building event and an LTQ that they never compensated me anything for. Can anyone help? GREE seems to not care no matter what I say. No response for days now. Its bogus. Spend hard earned money on the game and cant get any support. At least, SE should get immediate responses for account issues. Idk what to do. Ntm I'm getting robbed, attacked, losing progress, again missing the events. Something must change. Us customers need a better support system. Days with .I response to retrieve a lost account is unacceptable.
    *WaTcHa TwErKiN WiT*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike34 View Post
    I'm so fed up with GREE. Every other weeks my account vanishes. They have successfully linked my account with a good friends account and now when he transfers his game to a new device, mine vanishes. When GREE retrieved mine and loaded it back on my device, his vanishes. Like wtf! So frustrating. He just got a new phone and transferred his account and mines gone again. I keep telling GREE in major details what exactly happens and no response. Been 3 days my account been lost. Last time was a week and lost out on the building event and an LTQ that they never compensated me anything for. Can anyone help? GREE seems to not care no matter what I say. No response for days now. Its bogus. Spend hard earned money on the game and cant get any support. At least, SE should get immediate responses for account issues. Idk what to do. Ntm I'm getting robbed, attacked, losing progress, again missing the events. Something must change. Us customers need a better support system. Days with .I response to retrieve a lost account is unacceptable.
    . I agree. It is disheartening

Post Count

aGREEd

Yes, very disheartening. They wonder why they were/are nearly bankrupt. Customer service is where it all begins. I'm not even a huge spender like many I know, but if I spend any amount of money on a game, I expect a timely knowledgeable response from customer support. I sware I will not spend another dollar until my issues are completely solved to my satisfaction. Its already a huge waste of money, the least they can do is make sure accounts are properly maintained and if not, retrieve them immediately. It ain't like I'm inquiring about an event or a Cheater or something that can take time and not really affect game play but when your account just vanishes, its utterly frustrating. All your buildings get sucked dry, you miss all the events. Miss collections to pay for the build event, and on and on. Then, they don't wanna credit you anything. Its your system failure GREE, Hows bout compensating players who lose out due to the epic failure of your system software. Can't help but ***** about it because I'm up there in level and iph so if I miss a day or 3, I miss valuable items towards my stats. Plus, the vultures who camp your hood don't help lol. GREE, stop dropping the ball please. We need real customer support. Goodness, at least get back to us within 24hrs. That's plenty of time to respond. This weeks of waiting gotta go or they are gonna feel the revenue loss badly. I'm sure spenders feel the same and won't spend shyt if they don't get a response.
    *WaTcHa TwErKiN WiT*

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwld View Post
    Thanks .. I'm a syndicate leader and was hoping for a quicker response
    No offense, but it doesn't matter how much gold you spend, whether you're a leader, or if you kiss their behind 24/7. Gree takes none of this into account, you have to wait in line just like the 1,000 other people with the same misplaced sense of entitlement.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike34 View Post
    Yes, very disheartening. They wonder why they were/are nearly bankrupt. Customer service is where it all begins. I sware I will not spend another dollar until my issues are completely solved to my satisfaction. This weeks of waiting gotta go or they are gonna feel the revenue loss badly. I'm sure spenders feel the same and won't spend shyt if they don't get a response.
    For starters GREE is not going bankrupt (VERY far from it) and Crime City is one of the top grossing apps in the entire world, so regardless of the rumors you're inclined to believe I assure you the company is doing just fine. You don't seem to understand the magnitude of tickets and complaints that they have to go through each day. By all means you're entitled to complaining but don't go off and think just because your foolish enough to spend money on it makes you a higher priority than anyone else. Gree doesn't care if you quit so if you're going to do it don't bother talking about it just do it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Dawg View Post
    For starters GREE is not going bankrupt (VERY far from it) and Crime City is one of the top grossing apps in the entire world, so regardless of the rumors you're inclined to believe I assure you the company is doing just fine. You don't seem to understand the magnitude of tickets and complaints that they have to go through each day. By all means you're entitled to complaining but don't go off and think just because your foolish enough to spend money on it makes you a higher priority than anyone else. Gree doesn't care if you quit so if you're going to do it don't bother talking about it just do it.
    Gree is not going into bankrupcy, but it's heading into that direction.

I would compare Gree to RIM, they once had a great product, but lack of innovation (in this case, horrible customer service), is bring the company steps closer to disaster.

A multibillion dollar company, how hard is it to hire a few more people to deal with customers concern????

Banned
    Post Count
    All companies go up and down. Besides its a worldwide recession, you can't expect them to start handing out jobs like its the New Deal lol

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    Gree is not going into bankrupcy, but it's heading into that direction.

I would compare Gree to RIM, they once had a great product, but lack of innovation (in this case, horrible customer service), is bring the company steps closer to disaster.

A multibillion dollar company, how hard is it to hire a few more people to deal with customers concern????
    Gree has problems, but CC/MW etc are holding up the failing parts of the business, they aren't the parts that are failing.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Hopefully they get to me this week
    WILD BOYS
    Leader