HL players Robbing the sh*t out of you - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HL players Robbing the sh*t out of you

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm level 125 and I don't see players from the level 80's anymore. When I was Level 110-120 I used to always see them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mb Tnk View Post
    Does anyone from the high 80's show up on your rivals list?
    Nope. 92 is still as low as I go. The majority of my list is between 95 and 107.

I'm running about 360 mafia at the moment, if that helps.
    Last edited by Certes; 11-30-2011 at 03:31 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I just think its weird that all of yous are having the same problem I had all last week. Why I no longer have this problem beats the hell out of me but I'm glad they fixed my problem up. The only people that attack me now are in the same level and even though they have 500+ mafia they can only attack with 400.
    crime city 272118778

modern war 415366264

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by badd View Post
    they can only attack with 400.
    Again, that's not the issue here.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Again, that's not the issue here.
    lol just realized... my bad, I think too much when I'm high.

So what should one do in this situation? Level up faster/slower? Drop/add more mafia?
    crime city 272118778

modern war 415366264

Banned
    Post Count
    Either you keep good tabs on your buildings, not care about the lossess you going to rack up in your stats and continue to take the 90's slow,

OR, Fast track the 90's with fighting and energy drains, putting less focus on robbing low/exp buildings for their respect.

Post Count
    At this point I think I will just level up faster so I can get my hands on some real money buildings.

Got drilled by 2 people 50 levels higher than me last night and I was at level 88.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Alright.. I'm halfway thru lvl 91 and have never been attacked by a higher level. Should i camp and focus on leveling my buildings so more people can even out the fight list or should i level up as fast as possible?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatacad View Post
    Alright.. I'm halfway thru lvl 91 and have never been attacked by a higher level. Should i camp and focus on leveling my buildings so more people can even out the fight list or should i level up as fast as possible?
    Even though I am still unsure what I am going to do, I would recommend camping. It really depends on your stats. But I know, because of what Anubis said, I won't be going into the 90's without 10-15k defense.
    Crime City: 481-667-114 Level: 120 Stats Updated: 1/10/12
    Modern War: 725-841-085 Level: 14 Stats Updated: 12/6/11

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah i think i'll camp for a week and just level up money and defense buildings. i'm 13600 defense right now, not bad but not good if higher levels can see me. It seems the amount of people reaching these levels is growing, so hopefully in a week the gap will be smaller. Its just gonna be boring...

Banned
    Post Count
    I went into the 91 with 17-18K total defence at the time, it made no difference when even the weak HL's have at least 20K of each att and def. I've not successfully defended an atack or rob from anyone over 125. I've just rushed upto 94.5, I figured 10 levels isn't going to make or break me. Im just fighting more insted of robbing whilst keeping tabs on my energy. I used to spend it twice a r/l day at times I feel are best for lootiong. Now im using it ex/day un til I ding 100. I've got some annoying ppl camping my hood tho, if my buildings are left more than 5-10mins w/o collection one of 4 ppl will take them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    I went into the 91 with 17-18K total defence at the time, it made no difference when even the weak HL's have at least 20K of each att and def. I've not successfully defended an atack or rob from anyone over 125. I've just rushed upto 94.5, I figured 10 levels isn't going to make or break me. Im just fighting more insted of robbing whilst keeping tabs on my energy. I used to spend it twice a r/l day at times I feel are best for lootiong. Now im using it ex/day un til I ding 100. I've got some annoying ppl camping my hood tho, if my buildings are left more than 5-10mins w/o collection one of 4 ppl will take them.
    So wut level are you now? 94? i've been hearing everyone say that you start getting a beating from HL anywhere from 85-91 but I haven't had one high level attack or rob me yet. Maybe more players are catching up. What time of day are you looting? boardwalk right? i never really thought the time made a difference.. thought it was just the law of probability but maybe it does

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    just camp out save as much money and make defense defense defense i just bought 10 Bodyguard Agency's and leveled them up to lvl 7 each already haha i just got 3k def extra, then i upgraded to goodfella and got almost 500 def extra i have hourly income of $42703 and i put everything into defense right now lol
    I am now lvl 91 and got almot 17k defend i got attacked this morning by a level 124 and he could get half my money the rest he lost and today i will push my defend to 18k !

If you get as wooped so what it is not real let them do it in 1 month we do it too !!and believe me i will do it hehe

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lol i understand but its a principle that i will not spend money on the game. I guess i'll have to build up my defense the long way.. but im still wondering why im not getting my ass kicked by higher levels. Why am i missing out on this awesome aspect of the game???

Banned
    Post Count
    It started for me at 91. Im 94 now with 20K defence but havn't seen a HL for a couple of levels now. I've given up on defence for now because you need masses and masses to properly fend off robbers

I had a guy spend 30mins in my hood (from my news bulletin) a couple of days back with just 9.5K att just to get everything he could. The list went Red>1win>Red>1win>Red>1win>Red and so on. I politely asked him out of curiosity how much stamina he spent in my hood so I could gauge how effective my defence was but he didn't message back.