HL players Robbing the sh*t out of you

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HL players Robbing the sh*t out of you

Banned
    Post Count

HL players Robbing the sh*t out of you

I can confirm that currently once you hit lvl91 the HL players see you. From what I understand the level used to be lower, which potentially indicates as the game fills up this level might rise.

This is another reason to really slow down on your leveling. If you focused on building hood defence it all becomes worthless when the HL's see you unless you can buff it up to at least 15-20k building defence. The other problem is robberies have suddenly dried up as your now fighting for respect with masses of other ppl. This is obviously a problem as you don't want to be going from hood to hood just to find level8-10 LM's to get respect from. It will make the game very dry for you very quickly.

With Tramp Stamps discovery regarding payouts and the ability to plan an income based on ROI it greatly puts the emphasis on making the perfect high income to taylor your needs (means you have more $$$ for more upgrades/buildings/expansions/ and usable $$$ weapom/armors). So if your approaching level 91 I advise to seriously think about your hood and mafa goals because defending against robberies isn't going to happen and farming respect becomes even tougher.

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm a weak level 95 with only 11500 attack and 12000 defense and I'm having no issues finding targets.
    Only issues I'm having now is losing explosives.
    I lost $10,000 worth attacking someone with a defense of 7000 earlier ????
    I think above level 90 the 20% rule does not apply fights are pure random.
    I can beat people with def of 15,000 and get beaten by people <9000 def.

WTF?
    Last edited by skunk; 11-28-2011 at 01:45 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    You can always find ppl to fight, but robbing respect limits you to buildings that either pay out high respect, or give a more or less equal amount of respect to exp and theres no point robbing buildings with just a 1 or 2 respect return.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ouch.. U hit the nail, Anubis!
    I'm lv 120+ and the lowest lv I can c on my list is 91. I usually hit ppl who has 16k def or below. To be frank, I always refresh my list to look for the 90s. I dun usually hit ppl above lv100s cuz I have an advantage on the no. of mafias over the 90s. U have to push urself up quick to get out of our radar. I don't even bother to look at rivals above lv110 cuz there is an ample supply of 90s. Pls dun call me a chicken cuz there are many chickens out there..lol

One more thing I sold away my LM long ago cuz it has become a nuisance to me.

Banned
    Post Count
    You can't really call someone a chicken, just obvious tactics. I will look out for you in my news buliten lol. The idea of rushing up 20 levels isn't very appealing.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am level 121 and attack in a very similar manner. Usually don't attack higher levers and attack all the 90's-100 and if I must (not sure I ever had to) then I would go low 100's

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Anubis
    If u r lv 91 and u happen to appear on my list, I will jus whack u without even looking at ur name. U probably will b the hottest favourite among the HLs. I'm sorry but it's just too delicious to let it go. The usual outcome is a 10 wins straight for us and the respect gain is similar if i hit someone at lv100 above. U have to get urself out of the frying pan asap.

Banned
    Post Count
    Im not bothered about being whacked, just not so fond of losing my income. I think i'll prob change from robbing to attacking to raise 10 levels to get out of there lol.

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    @anubis:

what's your mafia size and that of your rivals?
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Post Count
    Everyone is boosting their mafia like crazy in the 90's (I've been with this group of players since the low 80's) and so did I, it was very painfull to do so since I tried to make certain each new member was covered with something better than a broken bottle or bat.... wiped out all my savings . Still have a ways to go before 500, but I'm in a comfort zone now (actually scaled back 10 mafia this morning). Yep, I seem to be blindly getting attacked by heavies, half win, half loose. So be it... I guess I deserve the pay back, since I have given lots of pain to others . I will not rush to the top of this, I will take it slow and get as much respect as possible. Hard to do these days, cause everyone is getting there hoods wiped out.

Anubis and skunk, hang in there, don`t buy any def explosives and make sure to cherry pick your targets before attacking, also bank like crazy. This period won`t last forever... think of it as boot camp, part 2.
    Last edited by Mb Tnk; 11-28-2011 at 07:19 AM.
    _o_ _a_ _

Verbose Veteran whocareswhatmynameis's Avatar
    Post Count
    it seem to me that leveling up slowly is the remedy to the problem of getting attacked by the "big boys". a couple of weeks back, i remember the widely held consensus for this threshold was lvl 70s. now it is 90s. it appears that, someone else mentioned this on another thread, as more and more players get promoted to higher levels, there is enough rival pool for PvP without the need to include lower level players. sadly, i'm not following my own advice (leveling up like crazy farming M4A1s and completing quests ).
    (updated mar 16 2012)
    CrimeCity: joined 176 days ago; lvl: 124; size: 695; att/def: 25875/31785; $238,993/hr; qwikster --- 783 445 600

ModernWar: AWOL

Post Count
    Your econ and stats are good, keep on farming, and the upper threshold is a moving target, you might not ever hit it.
    _o_ _a_ _

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Mayb I can chip in my 2 cents.
    If im outside, Normally I wouldn't b bothered to go into my rival's hood to look at their stats if they are 90s. With the new fight screen, I will give a hit to look at their stats, if they are yummy, I will say hello 9 more times. if their def is gd then I will move on. But if they hav cash on hand, I will still try to say hello. So if u r gonna stay in the 90s, u tend to get a lot of trial and error hits from the HLs.
    If i have the time to go into their hoods, I will not only rob but also att if possible. I will always rob the 90s first cuz there is a tendency it's harder for them to take revenge on me. Eventually u will loss income on both hands

Banned
    Post Count
    If i have the time to go into their hoods, I will not only rob but also att if possible. I will always rob the 90s first cuz there is a tendency it's harder for them to take revenge on me. Eventually u will loss income on both hands
    I don't get a chance to make proper rivals as when players rob me my news gets taken up full of red/green msg's spamming the occasional HL who succeed 100% of robs off the list. Just out of curiositywhat is your level, att, and stamina peacock?

Banned
    Post Count
    If just been trying out your style of play too peacock, and its a lot less arduous then purely robbing for maximum respect. I think ill start playing your way other than USA night time when hoods are ripe forthe pickings.