HL players Robbing the sh*t out of you - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: HL players Robbing the sh*t out of you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lol, it's funny, many people visit my hood to leave same messages, red - green - red - green - red - green .... , I don't know what's wrong with those peple, waste too many stamina for what ? money ? respect points ? or just make me notice they exist ? don't know

I only rob when make sure it will happen successfully, 1 or 2 surprises (victim is weaker but can't rob), I leave.

Banned
    Post Count
    Some people are just desperate for any cash they can get their hands on. I guess they think robbing a chappel for less than 2K a pop is worth burning their stamina on.

Post Count
    Honestly, I am at level 90, my defense is at 22.5k, and I still get tagged easily. I don't think it is really possible to get enough defense at level 90 to prevent people 50 levels above you from robbing you. I win occasional fights, but robberies? No way.

I am beginning to think that once you hit the level where people 50 levels above you can rob you, you might as well sprint to the big money buildings.

Banned
    Post Count
    You know what, thats exactly the opinion I have now.

The whole point of leveling slowly was to be able to stay ahead of the rest of the pack to compete very well.

Its known from others in this thread that HL's obviously target the weakest, being level ~90 ppl.

Considering this game is most likely not going to drastically increase in population, theres no reason to think things will change anytime soon

As the game level 100+ seems to be around fighting level 90's (and you can not use more than 500mafia) the aim should be hitting around 15-16k att by 100 then getting all your wins for fights and robberies from the weaker prey. Theres no real reason to slow down after 90 when potentially you have finte time to equip your mafia and then some. (Edit: Not to mention the drastically increased income for buying expensive weapons you get in the higher levels).

Buffing building defence to fend of robbers will happen over time, but your not going to go into the 90's with 20K building defence considering around 100Def from buildings takes around 1 r/l day.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Considering this game is most likely not going to drastically increase in population, theres no reason to think things will change anytime soon
    Yeah but as more people level up to the 90's, and since higher levels take longer to level up, the gap should eventually close and even out. Not sure how long that will take though. I was robbed once last night by a level 100 at 91, so I think I'm just gonna play normally and level up instead of camping

Banned
    Post Count
    But you would expect this kind of thing aroundlevel 150+. If its affecting the late 80's/ early 90's, and has been for a long time, nothing drastic is going to change anytime soon.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatacad View Post
    Yeah but as more people level up to the 90's, and since higher levels take longer to level up, the gap should eventually close and even out. Not sure how long that will take though. I was robbed once last night by a level 100 at 91, so I think I'm just gonna play normally and level up instead of camping
    I'm a level 90 and I beat a guy at level 142 in a fight yesterday....LOL! I normally don't smack talk, but I posted a note on his wall that he must be embarrassed losing to someone 52 levels below him.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I do not understand this 'fight only lower level players' tactic. I am level 88, soon to be up againt you hgh levels, sound slike. I am not scared at all to be frank. I have 110 mafia, and I have already ben attacked by players 91+ with 500-900 mafia...bull**** if you ask me, but that is the only way anyone has hope of defeating me. With my 110 mafia I can defeat players with 300 mafia without blinking, and have defeated mobs of over 400, with the achievments/items to prove it.

The point being, why the hell prey on the weak, when you should be able to take your pick from everyone and anyone, given that you built your account correctly.
    542 074 717 (CC)
    265 551 218 (MW)
    Crime City (as of 5 June 2013):
    Attack: 159941 Defense: 196892
    Mafia members: 500
    IPH: 3.1m
    Level: 198
    Cash spent on game: $0.00

Banned
    Post Count
    Its not about being affraid. Its obvious tactics. A level 150 with 60? Stamina will just want to burn it without checking out hoods all the time. The obvious way to do that is fight the weakest people in your list as theres no exp penalty. Robbing might be different, but you don't need much attack to be succesful in just about every rob you do.

Theres also less chance at making annoying rivals.

If anyones tried Modern warfare, I reackon the fast exp-ing is to make sure theres no road-block and hopefully levels will be spread out more evenly at the top end.

Quick question - why do you want to keep your mafia so small? I'm aware of the benefits a smaller mafia can have, but not a tiny one at that level.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just FYI-

I'm level 106, about to level up. Easily 90% of my rivals list consists of 90s-level players. The rest is split between 100s-level players, and players higher than me. The 100s-level players are the same 10-15 players, every time. If I were to NOT attack 90s-level players, I would constantly be refreshing my list and still finding no one to attack.

I have 375 mafia, so perhaps that is a side-effect of running the small mafia game plan. Some players might be attacking you solely because you are all that's in their rivals list.

Banned
    Post Count
    No one robs me pm me for uber tips

Banned
    Post Count
    For anyone interested: I just dinged lvl96, and now I can see everyone from lvl 90 up to lvl200.

It seems theres just around 10levels where they can see you but you can't see them. Its actually just made the game a lot more interesting for me. I wasted all my stamina trying to rob a lvl200's level 4 Night club. My 15K Att could not even dent his 35K Def.

My advice is once they start seeing you thats your que to level up a few levels asap.

Post Count
    This morning/today, seems to be special, have been on lvl 99 for the past 30hrs, and only now am I able to see from levels 76 all the way up to 200, I'm guessing this is all due to the number of active players at any 1 given point in time... so I'm sure I will not see the same rivals in a couple of hours...
    _o_ _a_ _

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Certes View Post
    Just FYI-

I'm level 106, about to level up. Easily 90% of my rivals list consists of 90s-level players. The rest is split between 100s-level players, and players higher than me. The 100s-level players are the same 10-15 players, every time. If I were to NOT attack 90s-level players, I would constantly be refreshing my list and still finding no one to attack.

I have 375 mafia, so perhaps that is a side-effect of running the small mafia game plan. Some players might be attacking you solely because you are all that's in their rivals list.
    Good point, new perspective.
    542 074 717 (CC)
    265 551 218 (MW)
    Crime City (as of 5 June 2013):
    Attack: 159941 Defense: 196892
    Mafia members: 500
    IPH: 3.1m
    Level: 198
    Cash spent on game: $0.00

Banned
    Post Count
    Trying to get to the point so I can rob high levels currently L91 and going up about 2 levels a day but am yet to see anyone higher than L93, there was one L150 last week when i was L85 who robbed and failed (unfortunitly he had **** all to rob) so I must have showed in HL list for a bit but other than that no one above 100 has attacked.