Game has glitches

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game has glitches

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Game has glitches

Cannot build normal buildings (air field, war factory, shipyard, barracks, etc.), only defence, money buildings, expand, special(requires spending real cash) extras and units. Put money into this game and find it's glitched. Not a happy camper...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Unit buildings allow you to unlock units base on unit building level and player level. From what I've heard the people who could not build unit buildings already have units unlocked for them for their player level. Thus from my point of view, people who can't build unit buildings are in advantage than people who has to build them.

For example, I really wish to build Stealth Frigate at lvl 28, but I would need to get level 6 Shipyard to build it. Which actually would take me 2 weeks to get my shipyard to level 6. For someone who doesn't need to build unit buildings, you only need to be lvl 28 to get the Stealth Frigate saving you weeks of upgrade time and money.
    Kingdom Age
    Level 10 Rogue
    Attack 299
    Defence 557
    Income Per Hour: 614

252-794-422

Modern War
    Level 110 China

youj's Gold-less, Valour-less Guide to Success:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ide-to-Success

Lurker
    Post Count
    They're not unlocked, still need ship yard etc.

Post Count
    I had problems with the vault and cut off screens. It seems that the game doesn't update properly when you download upgrades from the app store. IE it doesn't seem to over write all the data the game uses. Someone suggested removing the app because your data is saved on the Funzio server and then reinstalling the app.

That solved my problems perhaps it might fix yours?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Tried that a couple times 2..

Lurker
    Post Count
    i sent an email at support and they recognize the prob and said they are fixing....but i wonder when? ((

Lurker
    Post Count
    you on drugs? no airfield means no unit for us that requires it u idiot although we lvl up we cant get it

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by youj View Post
    Unit buildings allow you to unlock units base on unit building level and player level. From what I've heard the people who could not build unit buildings already have units unlocked for them for their player level. Thus from my point of view, people who can't build unit buildings are in advantage than people who has to build them.

For example, I really wish to build Stealth Frigate at lvl 28, but I would need to get level 6 Shipyard to build it. Which actually would take me 2 weeks to get my shipyard to level 6. For someone who doesn't need to build unit buildings, you only need to be lvl 28 to get the Stealth Frigate saving you weeks of upgrade time and money.
    you on drugs? no airfield means no unit for us that requires it u idiot although we lvl up we cant get it

Lurker
    Post Count

Cannot build Shipyard..

I'm level 10 & I'm having trouble building a shipyard..is the glitch not fixed yet?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel No View Post
    I'm level 10 & I'm having trouble building a shipyard..is the glitch not fixed yet?
    as far as i know there is no glitch, you need 1/3 land and the rest water to build it on.

Duke
    Crime City 134 879 357
    Modern War 124 871 397

Post Count
    Yes the glitches need to be fixed!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by New Pirate View Post
    Yes the glitches need to be fixed!
    Don't necro please, it's against the rules. Thanks

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebot121256 View Post
    Whose rules? Or is this some sort of made up rule like being a pirate?
    I am a Pirate! Arrrrgh!

It is fun playing Pirate!

Make no mistake I am not a computer PUNk, but I am a pirate!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudebot121256 View Post
    Please show me where this is against the rules?

Forum Rules
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Funzio Forum Rules

Although the administrators and moderators of Funzio Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Funzio Forum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Funzio Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.
    I am a Pirate! Arrrrgh!

It is fun playing Pirate!

Make no mistake I am not a computer PUNk, but I am a pirate!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    All non-scientific rules are made up. They're just property rights. This is Gree's forum and they get to dictate the rules. Gree's rules are no thread-necroing.