Is there really any benefit from 1 hour buildings

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51

Thread: Is there really any benefit from 1 hour buildings

  1. #1
    Banned
    Member Since
    Nov 2011
    Post Count
    1,581

    Is there really any benefit from 1 hour buildings

    There has been a great debate and argument toward keeping 1 hour building

    Here are my point to this argument

    Plus
    1. hourly income
    2. low risk robber rate(unless the lvl is not visible to robbers)
    3. no need to sync if its robbed
    4. possible to go sleep 6+ hours and find the building wasn't robbed
    5. can be upgraded without worrying about syncing it with your other 1 hour buildings

    Negatives
    1. not being able to collect enough of the income to be a viable investment

    this is now my reason to keep
    I own 5 buildings paying hourly (2 arcades 1 sports bar 2 adult movie theaters) paying if i remember around $9128 per hour if i am to collect 10 times in 24 hour I'll bank $82k, but I collect and bank more in 24 hour now I own two churches 24 hour cycle paying $105600 if they get robbed about 37% around $39k if the church does get robbed you should collect a while later so the robber don't suss out your 24 hour cycle time. then on average the collection time in a week goes 30 min off so if you work your back at work with phone in your locker waiting for fig to rob your hood clean. i have noticed its very common coming across 24hour and 48hour building waiting to be robbed.
    i have also noticed on 3 occasions my alert came that my adult movie has been robbed and they left the 24hour and 48hour building wow i say 1 was a gun shop 1 was a pawn shop and the last 1 a museum which if got robbed would have hurt me more.

    If you agree or disagree your point are welcome

  2. #2
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    457
    I agree good for event without the need to withdraw from the bank if your a cash player.

  3. #3
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,517
    Well played, sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Member Since
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Post Count
    2,236
    Yes. Yes there is.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    457
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig Oni View Post
    this is now my reason to keep
    I own 5 buildings paying hourly (2 arcades 1 sports bar 2 adult movie theaters) paying if i remember around $9128 per hour if i am to collect 10 times in 24 hour I'll bank $82k, but I collect and bank more in 24 hour now I own two churches 24 hour cycle paying $105600 if they get robbed about 37% around $39k if the church does get robbed you should collect a while later so the robber don't suss out your 24 hour cycle time. then on average the collection time in a week goes 30 min off so if you work your back at work with phone in your locker waiting for fig to rob your hood clean. i have noticed its very common coming across 24hour and 48hour building waiting to be robbed.
    i have also noticed on 3 occasions my alert came that my adult movie has been robbed and they left the 24hour and 48hour building wow i say 1 was a gun shop 1 was a pawn shop and the last 1 a museum which if got robbed would have hurt me more.
    What were you smoking when you wrote that????

  6. #6
    Verbose Veteran the_dude's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Welcome to Costco, I love you.
    Post Count
    603
    Ha ha ha

    Sinsir what were you smoking?

  7. #7
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    457
    Must of been some good sh!t.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Member Since
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Behind you
    Post Count
    584
    I didn't realize you had split personality, and stop necro threads, couldn't resist

  9. #9
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    457
    Sorry to derail your thread OP back on topic.

    Me myself own three 1 hour buildings.
    I had the two arcade before but was forced into selling them in need of hood space.
    Thought it was a mistake at the time but now looking back it was a wise move.
    They only payed out $880 both of them combine plus you take into account the size of the building footprint.

    The only reason I don't part with them is now is because at the time upgrading my sports bar seem so expensive because of a useless goal & plus I spent gold on the other two 1h.

    Yeah they do come in handy even if you no bank as its still money that most rival don't have any interest of robbing unless it's a rival camping out in your hood.

    Must say once I do remember one adult movie got hit once and not a second time plus the other was untouched.
    I concluded at a much later date as at the time there was a glitch that wiped out your empire time blank so you had no clue who robbed you or tried robbing you & worst still you message were blank too.
    I made the assumption that the rival attacked a building got $1 so not to show on my empire time I got rob $1 he added a bit more to save face.

  10. #10
    Verbose Veteran the_dude's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Welcome to Costco, I love you.
    Post Count
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by SinSir View Post
    Must of been some good sh!t.
    My vote is for salvia

  11. #11
    Prominent Poet Bala82's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    2,470
    Why would anyone spend gold on 1 hour buildings when they have choice with church and rock cafe ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

  12. #12
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Post Count
    131
    My 1 hour buildings pull in over $100,000 so when 1 hour events are it's great.

  13. #13
    Prominent Poet Bala82's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2012
    Post Count
    2,470
    Quote Originally Posted by ss30 View Post
    My 1 hour buildings pull in over $100,000 so when 1 hour events are it's great.
    What level are they ? 10?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

  14. #14
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Feb 2012
    Post Count
    131
    2 Carousel LVL 10
    1 Gingerbread House LVL 10
    2 Sports Bars LVL 10
    2 Beach Nightclubs LVL 5
    2 Modern Lofts LVL 5

  15. #15
    Banned
    Member Since
    Oct 2012
    Post Count
    457
    @Bala
    I brought it because they only cost gold to purchase & I needed help improving my economy.

    The adult movie are both on level 2, the two adults plus my level 10 sports bar just make me over $20k which it all I needed ever, if I'm doing events.

    So they will stay at level 2 forever, I don't have any reason to upgrade them now.

    All about upgrading the 24 & 48 for me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •