What do YOU want to see in Crime City?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What would you like more of?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Areas

4 4.94%
  • Decorations

9 11.11%

2 2.47%
  • Buildings

40 49.38%
  • Equipment

6 7.41%
  • Goals and Jobs

20 24.69%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do YOU want to see in Crime City?

What do YOU want to see in Crime City?

Tell us what you'd like to see more of in Crime City! We're hard at work on more content, but we'd like to make sure we're giving you what you'd like. Leave any feedback or suggestions you have here as well.

Please remember that this is for content only, bugfixes and the like should be discussed in the Technical forum.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hi Mark,

It's good that the development team would like some feedback from the playerbase. I think all the areas you listed could use touching up, but I'd have to say decorations needs some particular attention. Granted this isn't some peoples first choice however from my perspective I chose CC over similar games mainly because you could develop & fashion your hood. Some suggestions for what I think would be good decorations:

- Vehicles (full range that you get from the maps including the trucks)
    - Steel fences (ones from the Club District)
    - Grass (may be difficult for Funzio to implement given the game mechanics)
    - Paths & car parks (likely have the same challenges as the grass)
    - Walls (different types like brick, solid steel, military etc)

The prices for decorations need to be drastically reduced otherwise its just wasted development (even the existing stuff); keep a few nice things at a high price though so hoods don't get littered with them.

Besides decorations, I think buildings take next priority. There are tons from the existing maps so they shouldn't be too hard to implement. I think wider collection timescales as well for players that don't play too often i.e. 4, 7 days. Obviously larger collections for the increased timeframes. If they were put in I think huge & impressive buildings from the maps should be used rather than small dingy ones.

Anyway just my 2cents. Hope its useful
    Last edited by Royal Flush; 11-16-2011 at 04:44 PM.

Post Count
    I voted for buildings, but would love to see a greater selection of decorations as well!

Post Count
    I voted for buildings.

As i progress through the goals and look at different areas there are many which could be incorporated such as the coffee shop or that new pier 1 area has a awesome looking Factory building.

As a suggestion, perhaps before you commit to a building, there is another screen which shows the Levels and the payout (or defense) for each and time it takes. That would eliminate a lot of guess work and one could better determine which building to make.

For example

On the left hand side of the screen.

FACTORY - Level 95
    $6,800,000,000
    2 Days

Photo Of building here

On the right hand side of the screen:

Levels:
    1 - $6970
    2 - $12090
    3 - $24311
    4- etc...etc...

Lower right hand side have two buttons
    Purchase - - - - Back

Duke
    Crime City 134 879 357
    Modern War 124 871 397

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yeah there are definately some nice buildings from the maps waiting to be incorporated. I like your idea Duke; I think being able to specify the quantity of items to purchase would be handy as well. I just had to click buy 84 times! Selling Non-loot/gold equipment would be even more amazing, but it's sort of derailing from the options Mark listed.
    Last edited by Royal Flush; 11-16-2011 at 05:03 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Flush View Post
    Yeah there are definately some nice buildings from the maps waiting to be incorporated. I like your idea Duke; I think being able to specify the quantity of items to purchase would be handy as well. I just had to click buy 84 times!
    Good idea.
    It might be nice to type in how many Molotov's you want instead of clicking BUY 100 times in a row.

Duke
    Crime City 134 879 357
    Modern War 124 871 397

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    item dropping rate when fight

Post Count

Red face

I vote for more buildings. Top of the list for buildings is a Bank so that I can deposit my money without having it eat 10%. Rather, it should be making me 10% interest.

Post Count
    I'd honestly like to be able to do everything on that list at least 1 time before the game forces closed and I lose all money and respect I earned

Banned
    Post Count
    Here is what I want to see:

Level 300.
    Ability to use 1500 mafia members at 300.
    Talent point reset for free with 1 day cool down or large in game money cost or small gold cost... Like 1 gold.
    Upgrade times and amounts displayed while upgrading another building.
    Displayed upgrade times and costs for all building levels.
    Displayed initial build times in building buy screen.
    Gear that is worth buying for in game money, currently it costs too much for too few points.

I think that is all I have for now.

Post Count
    I vote for free gold x]
    258 286 449 (O_0)/")
    --ThugLyphen aint easy... ';X

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks for asking Mark.

One thing you could do for very little cost and no development time is explain the fight dynamics a little better here in the forums.
    It must be defined in your programming somewhere and I appreciate it is a little random, but it would be nice to have a forum explanation of how roberies and attacks work.

How about a money building that taks up a little less space?
    Say same size as a machine gun.
    Would make filling space easier.

Edit:
    The ability to delete goals so I can get rid of those pesky green arrows!!
    For instance a Goals tab in menu>more (replace rivals that is on front screen anyway)
    In here you can see all your goals, but chose which ones appear in your on front screen list and have green arrows)

Edit2:
    Tightent up the rivals list refresh.
    It appears to be random how often it refreshes, sometimes every time I visit it, sometimes it cam be same 8 hours later. Perhaps only refresh it when I click Refresh?
    And why have a list of 30? Why not have just the 4 on screen, if you don't like any - click refresh??

Edit3:
    Have the ability to reset skill points for a given amount of gold (only 10 or 20) - I think this would vastly increase your earning potential as many non gold users would buy a little gold, just to do this.

Edit4:
    Allow us to "buy straight from bank" instead of withdraw, then go find what you were looking for, then place it, only to lose connection, then find you've been robbed in the mean time.

Final Edit:
    I guess what I'm trying to say is I don't really mind if you add anything or not, I'd rather you tighten up what we have already.

skunk

Sorry for the brain dump, but you asked.
    Last edited by skunk; 11-17-2011 at 07:54 AM.

Post Count
    More pvp-lootable items ^_^

Lurker
    Post Count
    Remove the shared cooldown on Defence and Money buildings, seperate them so in effect you can either build or upgrade (not both) a defence and money building at the same time.

It would be nice to see the building on the map before you build , taking the money out of the bank only to find your 1 square short and then having to redeposit the cash invoking another 10% cut for the good old bank is annoying. Just make the buildings visible and require the cash to build when you actually click build not the other way around where you need the cash first to make the building visible for placement.

I'd also like to see more winning streak missions as once you complete them I feel a loss of purpose and feelings of remorse in attacking/robbing people for the sheer hell of it... well maybe not i just miss the rewards :P

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeKnee View Post

I'd also like to see more winning streak missions as once you complete them I feel a loss of purpose and feelings of remorse in attacking/robbing people for the sheer hell of it... well maybe not i just miss the rewards :P
    LOL....this times 100!

I have also suggested a way to see if buildings fit before withdrawing the moolah as well.

I voted for new buildings. Not only are they already on the maps, but I am getting tired of the way people's hoods look. It would definitely add interesting variety.