Syndicate Base Headquarters Level

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Syndicate Base Headquarters Level

Post Count

Syndicate Base Headquarters Level

How do the syndicate base and headquarters work? Aside from the Headquarters acting as a governor on building upgrades I can’t find any instructions that are even close to being half decent and after so long of just pushing buttons to see what happens it seems like my base is actually losing abilities rather than gaining any.

How are all those extra building slots unlocked and what can be built on them? Given the lack of instructions I recently had the idea that maybe upgrading the Headquarters might unlock some things, similar to how a number of things needed to be completed before I could even visit my syndicate base.

So my Headquarters finally reached level 10 today and, shocker, nothing noticeable happened. No new building slots available. No new pr additional buildings available. Just a bit of renown which does nothing as far as I can tell.

I did discover one thing that might have happened though. I can’t upgrade anything in the Underground Lab anymore. I didn’t try upgrading anything in there before my Headquarters though, so I can’t be 100% sure the level 10 Headquarters upgrade is the cause. Maybe that was already broken?

Anyway... anyone have any ideas about this syndicate base thing? Pretty annoying there not being any official explanations about how it works. Not as annoying as when they tried to go hard with the accomplice garbage, but it could get close eventually.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Upgrading the Clubhouse gets you bonuses. HQ upgrades don't get you anything, just renown and ability to upgrade the existing buildings in the base. Until they're maxed out.

I got to Clubhouse Level 19 before I stopped giving a crap.

The Syndicate Base hasn't changed since it's inception, so I'm guessing they bailed on any expansions.

Shocker.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    Upgrading the Clubhouse gets you bonuses. HQ upgrades don't get you anything, just renown and ability to upgrade the existing buildings in the base. Until they're maxed out.

I got to Clubhouse Level 19 before I stopped giving a crap.

The Syndicate Base hasn't changed since it's inception, so I'm guessing they bailed on any expansions.

Shocker.
    Thanks. I had figured this out already.

Upgraded my Lab again to see if that would help to unstuck the upgrades in there but they are still all locked now. Not “actually” locked, they just don’t work. I can see the details on what bonus upgrades need to be completed to unlock access to the next upgrades but I can’t actually do any of the upgrades. The red “upgrade” button does nothing. I cannot even view the details for current bonuses, only for bonuses yet to be unlocked.

I had been upgrading the clubhouse but I stopped at level 8 because the results were not worth the time and effort. That was a long time ago now. Looks like I can go back to completely ignoring the syndicate base at this point.