One click clear grayed out

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: One click clear grayed out

Post Count

One click clear grayed out

Wow I haven’t logged into this forum in years.
    Anyway I’m just here to complain that the one click clear button for my goals is dimmed out even though I have plenty of energy or whatever.
    It’s annoying. Fix it.

Thanks.

Post Count
    It is annoying. Check your kingpin level though. That’s probably why. So good news, you can fix it yourself.

Post Count
    Hey thank you for actually answering me. I thought these forums were pretty dead if not completely dead lol.
    In fact, you were right. So I did check the kingpin screen and I see that the LTQ one click clear is a ‘benefit’ of the next level kingpin. I’m like, level 0 or level 1.

Is this new? I was always able to one click clear my quests, up until this time around. I never really paid attention to kingpin stuff. But Oh well, anyway, if you don’t mind I have one more question; what’s the fastest way to accumulate the kingpin points? I just want to get my One click clear button back. My points are like, 2500 out of 4000 for the next level, but defeating bosses only give me 5 points each. I don’t wanna grind bosses forever just to get this stupid Kingpin level 2 so I can clear my quests faster. So if there’s a faster method than just killing the bosses for 5 points each I hope someone knows.

I also don’t want to spend any time or energy on the quests that give smuggling power or star power. I usually ignore those completely. I only go for stuff that gives me more regeneration at the end.

If you see this, can you let me know of the fastest way to get Kingpin points; Thank you!

Also, I’m not in a syndicate. If anyone wants to invite me, I’m more than happy to burn my energy on Syndicate LTQs and I’ll log on a few times a day for wars.
    I literally have infinite cash income too but I don’t know if that means anything in this game anymore.

My code is 934346290
    Last edited by JaiZo; 03-05-2021 at 06:39 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JaiZo View Post
    Hey thank you for actually answering me. I thought these forums were pretty dead if not completely dead lol.
    In fact, you were right. So I did check the kingpin screen and I see that the LTQ one click clear is a ‘benefit’ of the next level kingpin. I’m like, level 0 or level 1.

Is this new?
    No but I think level 2 has been attainable pretty easily since they started the KPs.

I was always able to one click clear my quests, up until this time around. I never really paid attention to kingpin stuff. But Oh well, anyway, if you don’t mind I have one more question; what’s the fastest way to accumulate the kingpin points? I just want to get my One click clear button back. My points are like, 2500 out of 4000 for the next level, but defeating bosses only give me 5 points each. I don’t wanna grind bosses forever just to get this stupid Kingpin level 2 so I can clear my quests faster. So if there’s a faster method than just killing the bosses for 5 points each I hope someone knows.
    I forget where I saw it but I am pretty sure there is more KP awarded per boss as the boss level increases, up to I think 30 KP per at some point.

I also don’t want to spend any time or energy on the quests that give smuggling power or star power. I usually ignore those completely. I only go for stuff that gives me more regeneration at the end.

If you see this, can you let me know of the fastest way to get Kingpin points; Thank you!
    I don’t think any quests award KP but I could be mistaken. Pretty sure the epic bosses are where I collect most of the KPs I get.

Also, I’m not in a syndicate. If anyone wants to invite me, I’m more than happy to burn my energy on Syndicate LTQs and I’ll log on a few times a day for wars.
    I literally have infinite cash income too but I don’t know if that means anything in this game anymore.

My code is 934346290

Edit: here is where I saw the info regarding KP https://forums.decagames.com/showthr...ts-and-Queries
    Last edited by namedud; 03-05-2021 at 03:15 PM.

Post Count
    Thank you for all that info! You’re super helpful! Keep being great! :3