Epic Boss... Hits Back?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Epic Boss... Hits Back?

Post Count

Epic Boss... Hits Back?

Did anyone else take damage from this Epic Boss, Defender?

There was a problem with the boss missing loot at the start of the event but I decided to ignore it because not even the strongest boss loots affect my stats anymore and therefore I didn’t care about not receiving any.

I also noticed that instead of loot I was being awarded damage points. With no indication as to what that meant and no obvious immediate impact I chose to ignore this too. I think I cleared about 25 bosses before the problem appeared to resolve itself.

It was only afterward that I realized my actual mafia defence score, without bonus, has taken a hit. Maybe I’m forgetting something after 9 years but I was under the impression the only ways to drop that stat are to decrease one’s number of mafia members or consume explosives. My mafia size remains unchanged and I have well over 500 indestructible explosives. The only other possible explanation seems to be the damage points received as boss loot.

I guess long run it’s whatever, it’s just a bit of a head scratcher.

92C12BAA-A551-453E-A8DA-B5C7C5F996E3.jpg

As for the other times my mafia defence has recently dropped, those remain unexplained. Wtf, Deca? What gives with the taking away?

I’m having M4A1-nerfing flashbacks. Rust in peace. Lol

Post Count
    Buy Henchmen. They never leave you stranded. Best gold purchase in the game IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Buy Henchmen. They never leave you stranded. Best gold purchase in the game IMO.
    4F537EC0-9855-432D-BEA3-23246F490E73.jpg

You’re not wrong. Stocked up on henchmen years ago. Best decision of my life.