Absolute bull****

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Absolute bull****

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Absolute bull****

I double tapped on an upgrade and lost over 600 gold. I immediately contacted CS and asked to revert the building back to L7 and refund the gold. They said no.

THERE SHOULD BE A CONFIRM GOLD USE BUTTON ON ALL GOLD PURCHASES, PERIOD

**** you *******s.

Please note that there is a purchase toggle in the game settings, which will enable a confirmation step in some of the Gold purchases in-game.

I regret to inform you that I am unable to provide a refund in this situation. In the past, we provided such refunds but due to a new Policy, we are no longer able to do this. Please understand that this is a Policy that is applied to all players and comes directly from my supervisors. It is against the rules for me to provide such refund.

**** you again.
    Deca blows
    Last edited by Mrs Cash; 11-02-2020 at 09:52 AM.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    That does sound like some BS. I might be more understanding of their decision to change the policy if the gold spend confirmation toggle switch didn’t have to be switched back on so often. Ever since the option became available I have enabled it several times but not once have I disabled it. Seems like it switches off at random all by itself. I’ve wasted 15 gold on boss hits so many times because of the lag and the fact that setting that won’t stay enabled.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    I double tapped on an upgrade and lost over 600 gold. I immediately contacted CS and asked to revert the building back to L7 and refund the gold. They said no.

THERE SHOULD BE A CONFIRM GOLD USE BUTTON ON ALL GOLD PURCHASES, PERIOD

**** you *******s.

Please note that there is a purchase toggle in the game settings, which will enable a confirmation step in some of the Gold purchases in-game.

I regret to inform you that I am unable to provide a refund in this situation. In the past, we provided such refunds but due to a new Policy, we are no longer able to do this. Please understand that this is a Policy that is applied to all players and comes directly from my supervisors. It is against the rules for me to provide such refund.

**** you again.
    Deca blows
    How long ago did you buy gold? Just go to Apple or your CC company and have them reverse if in last 90 days.