I'm back!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I'm back!

  1. #1
    Articulate Author white frog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas City
    Post Count
    494

    I'm back!

    What's up addicts? Geez... where have all my peeps gone? I bet there's not too many people on here who actually know who the heck I am anymore.

    And what the heck happened to our game???
    CC "All-In-One" Spreadsheet version 4.0
    Tutorial on "Selling Low Level Buildings:"
    Part 1
    Part 2

  2. #2
    Lurker
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Post Count
    14
    This game and board is long been dead. The time I played regularly the main teams were still on Group Me and Line. Who know what they use now?

  3. #3
    Verbose Veteran namedud's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    625
    I donít remember many names from the forum or the game from that long ago. Yours only seems somewhat familiar but it reminds me of another long gone IPH OG, Tramp Stamp, and days when things were simpler, and 100k stats were available only to Payam and Sam and eventually a handful whales.

  4. #4
    Verbose Veteran Mrs Cash's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    921
    Quote Originally Posted by CraaiigS View Post
    This game and board is long been dead. The time I played regularly the main teams were still on Group Me and Line. Who know what they use now?
    I believe Discord. I'm way past giving a **** anymore...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

    MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

  5. #5
    Articulate Author white frog's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas City
    Post Count
    494
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    I donít remember many names from the forum or the game from that long ago. Yours only seems somewhat familiar but it reminds me of another long gone IPH OG, Tramp Stamp, and days when things were simpler, and 100k stats were available only to Payam and Sam and eventually a handful whales.
    I remember Tramp very well. Of course all my friends from those days are long gone. I remember setting up the notorious "Top Ten" thread and the "Million $ per Hour" Club. haha! Needless to say, I was one of the original players. Even worked with Funzio for a while on content.
    CC "All-In-One" Spreadsheet version 4.0
    Tutorial on "Selling Low Level Buildings:"
    Part 1
    Part 2

  6. #6
    Verbose Veteran namedud's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Post Count
    625
    Quote Originally Posted by white frog View Post
    I remember Tramp very well. Of course all my friends from those days are long gone. I remember setting up the notorious "Top Ten" thread and the "Million $ per Hour" Club. haha! Needless to say, I was one of the original players. Even worked with Funzio for a while on content.
    I think those threads were set up before my IPH became competitive with those that made the list. Although I’m pretty sure I was able to make the list by the time The Billionaire set up a thread. Of course we can see our own rank in game now, which is neat, but the feature lacks a leaderboard.

    I think most people from those days are long gone, at least from the forum, which is now a ghost town as you can see.

  7. #7
    Supreme Scholar Dipstik's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2012
    Post Count
    8,517
    Anyone know how to get ahold of baroness these days?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

    I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •