First try in five years

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: First try in five years

Post Count

First try in five years

Just little old me in a syndicate on my own with my **** stats, match against project Phoenix. Can't remember matchmaking be this atrocious when I last played in 2015. Wanted to try the game again after this while for nostalgic purposes. Well they are having a field day against me. Not trying BfEC again anymore.

Edit: also remember this forum being so much more active, sad to see such a community die out like this.
    Bananas are the best.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidtheBoo View Post
    Just little old me in a syndicate on my own with my **** stats, match against project Phoenix. Can't remember matchmaking be this atrocious when I last played in 2015. Wanted to try the game again after this while for nostalgic purposes. Well they are having a field day against me. Not trying BfEC again anymore.
    I’m not sure exactly when I quit playing in syndicates but it had to be around 2015 or earlier. As I recall, the matchups were not the best back then. It comes as no surprise to read the situation has remained the same. Just look at the rival’s list. It has been broken and practically unusable for just as long, if not longer. Only it’s not actually broken because the way it works is apparently the way that is intended. I imagine the same could be true for the battle matchups.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidtheBoo View Post
    Edit: also remember this forum being so much more active, sad to see such a community die out like this.
    The forum experience has been aligned with the game experience for consistency.

Post Count
    Hi DavidtheBoo,

Welcome back. We are indeed not really active much on the forum anymore but we do have a Discord server where there's more going on. Feel free to join us there.

https://discord.gg/knfy9VE

Cheers,
    RecallDoro

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I gave up on weekend events. My syndicate members have left the game, I'm done kicking people put for not participating. The last BfEC I dod, in July I belirve, I was matched against a top5 team. Absolute nonsense. We were top 250-300 prior to that, and even on my own, I maintained that. It's no longer worth it.

On another note, I see the Hood Art thread has been closed. I also sent in a ticket about the need for hood expansion. It's a shame that long time players are being FORCED to sell off cash and boost buildings. Nonsense.