July Daily Login Reward - Item List

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: July Daily Login Reward - Item List

Post Count

July Daily Login Reward - Item List

Here's the Daily Login reward list for July! As usual, we are open to suggestions and if you wish to provide feedback about the rewards, feel free to drop a line here or in Discord.

Please note that those rewards may be subject to change during the month. A token is distributed every day and will contribute towards the Collection goal.

See you all in the City!
    Last edited by DoctorWhat; 06-29-2020 at 06:12 AM.

Post Count
    I have more of these than I will ever use:

352B1856-676A-48D5-AC47-025136539C98.jpg
    A2CD204E-39B5-4F20-9219-BB796A708C79.jpg

But for some reason it has always been a struggle to collect Star Power:

52FAA5DA-3697-4594-9064-6423E5AB2845.jpg

Post Count
    And I know this doesn’t really have anything to do with the daily rewards, but the sizes of footprints of Limited Buildings recently are way too big for the limited amount of hood space available. Not only are the buildings too big, there is a large amount of unused blank area around many of them that needlessly takes up space. A good example of this is the most recent LTB, the Local Gun Shop. The building itself is identical to the West Side Fine Gems building which has a footprint of 4 little squares by 4 little squares. For some reason there has been a physical distancing applied to the Local Gun Shop, causing it to become a 5x5 building. What purpose did it serve to make the building take up more space?

Those extra squares add up, and that’s not even to mention how 5x5 and other odd footprints have always been an awkward fit on the map in this game because of the streets and the even number of squares that make each block.

My suggestion or request would be to bring the building footprint sizes back to reasonable sizes, preferably with sizes that will fit onto the playing area without causing there to be odd shapes of unusable real estate. Alternately, make the cost and money output of the giant buildings reflective of their size. There is not a city on Earth that will build a stadium for the same cost as a local shop, nor would they ever bother if the stadium was only going to be as profitable as the local shop. I realize this is only a game but these buildings that are far larger than necessary are a bad joke.

Even one of the original developers, Crime City Mark, said he wanted to be able to build the stadiums because they looked cool, but he also said they wouldn’t do it because they had to be so big. Valid point back then remains valid today.

Post Count
    I figured out why it’s so difficult to collect Star Power. Several of the goals with Star Power awarded as a prize are only awarding a fraction of the amount stated. I just cleared the 15/20 goal of an Ultimate quest line and only received 32 Star Power. The goal states the prize as 125 Star Power. So something is wrong there. 125 Star Power, for what is required at that stage of an ultimate quest, is already pretty low. 32 is just ridiculous lol

And the limited building released today is another example of too much extra space added for no reason, causing the building to take up more space than necessary. It is basically a reskinned Upscale Club, a building which only covers a 5x6 area. Enlarging the Beach Club to a 7x7 footprint serves what purpose, exactly? The building is now surrounded by a concrete moat that needlessly occupies increasingly rare real estate. Will more hood expansions be possible in the near future? If not, could the building sizes please be kept to a minimum?