Anniversary Rewards

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anniversary Rewards

Lurker
    Post Count

Anniversary Rewards

A couple of weeks ago I unlocked my Anniversary rewards for the first time upto the 7th year and I got many pop ups that came up and from what I could see some of the rewards added up to be about 1000 gold amongst other things.

Everything flashed through really quickly but from what I could see I didn't get any of the rewards that popped up.

I have emailed support@decagames.com on 3 occasions and they have not bothered to even reply or acknowledge receipt of my emails.

The way I see it even if my emails make no sense whatsoever, it is only right and professional to give me some form of reply.

Can someone please explain why I never received any of my Anniversary Rewards?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You only receive one of the anniversary rewards, so if you have been playing for 7 years, the year 7 reward is the only one you will receive.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt mason View Post
    You only receive one of the anniversary rewards, so if you have been playing for 7 years, the year 7 reward is the only one you will receive.
    Thanks for your response. Appreciated.

Would have been nice if someone from deca gave such a simple response to one of my three emails.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr TAS View Post
    A couple of weeks ago I unlocked my Anniversary rewards for the first time upto the 7th year and I got many pop ups that came up and from what I could see some of the rewards added up to be about 1000 gold amongst other things.

Everything flashed through really quickly but from what I could see I didn't get any of the rewards that popped up.

I have emailed support@decagames.com on 3 occasions and they have not bothered to even reply or acknowledge receipt of my emails.

The way I see it even if my emails make no sense whatsoever, it is only right and professional to give me some form of reply.

Can someone please explain why I never received any of my Anniversary Rewards?
    You are right. No anniversary rewards at all. Nor one, nor several.