Anniversary Rewards

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Anniversary Rewards

  1. #1
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Post Count
    24

    Anniversary Rewards

    A couple of weeks ago I unlocked my Anniversary rewards for the first time upto the 7th year and I got many pop ups that came up and from what I could see some of the rewards added up to be about 1000 gold amongst other things.

    Everything flashed through really quickly but from what I could see I didn't get any of the rewards that popped up.

    I have emailed support@decagames.com on 3 occasions and they have not bothered to even reply or acknowledge receipt of my emails.

    The way I see it even if my emails make no sense whatsoever, it is only right and professional to give me some form of reply.

    Can someone please explain why I never received any of my Anniversary Rewards?

  2. #2
    Consistent Contributor
    Member Since
    Aug 2013
    Post Count
    128
    You only receive one of the anniversary rewards, so if you have been playing for 7 years, the year 7 reward is the only one you will receive.

  3. #3
    Lurker
    Member Since
    Mar 2014
    Post Count
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt mason View Post
    You only receive one of the anniversary rewards, so if you have been playing for 7 years, the year 7 reward is the only one you will receive.
    Thanks for your response. Appreciated.

    Would have been nice if someone from deca gave such a simple response to one of my three emails.

  4. #4
    Verbose Veteran
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Post Count
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr TAS View Post
    A couple of weeks ago I unlocked my Anniversary rewards for the first time upto the 7th year and I got many pop ups that came up and from what I could see some of the rewards added up to be about 1000 gold amongst other things.

    Everything flashed through really quickly but from what I could see I didn't get any of the rewards that popped up.

    I have emailed support@decagames.com on 3 occasions and they have not bothered to even reply or acknowledge receipt of my emails.

    The way I see it even if my emails make no sense whatsoever, it is only right and professional to give me some form of reply.

    Can someone please explain why I never received any of my Anniversary Rewards?
    You are right. No anniversary rewards at all. Nor one, nor several.

  5. #5
    Consistent Contributor 104's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Post Count
    114
    Gree, Deca of who ever is running this show......they all f u c k up, big time!

  6. #6
    Articulate Author & The Horse U Rode In On's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2013
    Location
    SoMD
    Post Count
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    You are right. No anniversary rewards at all. Nor one, nor several.
    I have 4 players. Player 1 received the 7th year award last June, along with all of the gifts for years 1-6 which came up to over 1000 gold. Each was a pop up as stated before, but had an OK button to continue to the next. Player 2 reached its 4th anniversary this month and again received the year 4 gift + years 1, 2 & 3 adding up to about 600 gold. Same thing..OK button, view the next award, OK button, etc.
    Player 3 reached its 8th anniversary a couple of days ago and received only the 8th year award and when I contact them about it, they refer me to the Announcement page and the thread announcing the awards and the limitations. Those announcements were before Deca took full control from Gree and were adjusted in July of last year. I would understand if the player who received gifts in June was by mistake or under the Gree banner, but when my 2nd player received all of the gifts for present and past years just a few days ago, it is no longer a mistake and every player should receive full awards for every year we have been putting up with this mess.
    This is completely messed up and needs to be consistent across the board

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •