The End Of Hood Art!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The End Of Hood Art!!

Articulate Author Eddie Eagle Eye's Avatar
    Post Count

The End Of Hood Art!!

WELL DONE GREE!!
    You have finally put an end to hood art ! My last block of art has melted away to a building wasteland!
    How about you double the size of our hoods?? Surely that’s an easy install!
    And sadly there is also no room for boost buildings.
    49A019E9-68E1-4E90-8834-DFB6EC6A6856.jpgAttachment 8274
    F6690276-5B56-4B4C-B26B-B078411E29FD.jpg
    And then “poof” it’s gone !
    Please bring back expansions Gree!
    And maybe the opportunity to buy back the boost buildings (game cash of course��)
    EEE
    Last edited by Eddie Eagle Eye; 09-22-2019 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Add pic
    Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed!

Post Count
    Sad day indeed, EEE!

We’ll bring it up again & again... we need more hood space, and LTBs with smaller footprints.

We love your Hood Art! What kind of community would we be without the Arts?! Please keep Hood Art alive!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Max hood size will soon be an issue for me too. I do still have 3 blocks open so hopefully it lasts a while. Huge footprints for LTBs is an issue though, especially if there is no plan to increase max hood size.

Just a thought. If max hood size can't be increased how about having the ability to overlap identical buildings? If I could condense 5 of the same building into one footprint that would open a lot of space. I have at least two of most buildings so it would probably at least double the amount of space available. Without having to actually design the hood area to be any larger.

Having the ability to buy back any sold buildings would be cool too. Ideally it would not be needed though.

@EEE what's your iph rank at these days? Must be top 10 by now?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Hoods

You need to expand hoods for us,

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I agree we need more expansion available.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    They have no reason to take away hood art, up to the gamer what he wants to do with his or her hood 😡😡😡

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Max hood size will soon be an issue for me too. I do still have 3 blocks open so hopefully it lasts a while. Huge footprints for LTBs is an issue though, especially if there is no plan to increase max hood size.

Just a thought. If max hood size can't be increased how about having the ability to overlap identical buildings? If I could condense 5 of the same building into one footprint that would open a lot of space. I have at least two of most buildings so it would probably at least double the amount of space available. Without having to actually design the hood area to be any larger.

Having the ability to buy back any sold buildings would be cool too. Ideally it would not be needed though.

@EEE what's your iph rank at these days? Must be top 10 by now?
    Just over 3Billion/hour now @ No2 and about 35 total money. Hard to find time to collect all the time with a 3year old
    Had to sell most boost buildings to make way for iph buildings. Makes is easier to stop chasing offence and defence I suppose.
    Thanks for the support!
    EEE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Eagle Eye View Post
    Just over 3Billion/hour now @ No2 and about 35 total money. Hard to find time to collect all the time with a 3year old
    Had to sell most boost buildings to make way for iph buildings. Makes is easier to stop chasing offence and defence I suppose.
    Thanks for the support!
    EEE
    $3B! Well done! Only $400m per hour to go for me to catch you

I’m still just short of cracking top 10 iph and top 50 for total cash. I saw 10th for a minute after my S towers were finished but I fell back to 12th after that.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Be nice to have a bit more room, having trouble cat swinging at the mo

Post Count
    Well it’s been some time since I gave them a prod to expand the hoods so I thought I’d bash my head against the wall one more time! 5401F49C-C4B6-41C7-A6FE-8E4734CD98DF.jpg

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Eagle Eye View Post
    Well it’s been some time since I gave them a prod to expand the hoods so I thought I’d bash my head against the wall one more time! 5401F49C-C4B6-41C7-A6FE-8E4734CD98DF.jpg
    As expected , the usual fob off response meaning they will do nothing about it! See below

Thank you for contacting us.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. I will make sure to forward them to the relevant team to consider. However, please note that I am unable to promise if or when changes will be implemented.

If you have any questions or you need help, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Huge footprints for LTBs is an issue though, especially if there is no plan to increase max hood size.
    To clarify, this was not a request for more big buildings

These ones aren’t even that big but for some reason there is a lot of extra space around most of them and I can’t put them any closer together.
    484BEA1C-E87D-41BA-B723-3E5321076736.jpg

Somehow two blocks are still free after rearranging things to fit those odd and large sizes together.
    F7166B58-ADB4-45C5-A340-E835215E6412.jpg

Deca, please make an update allowing more (long overdue) hood expansions.
    Last edited by namedud; 07-22-2020 at 01:27 PM.