Anyone know how to restore an old account?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone know how to restore an old account?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Anyone know how to restore an old account?

I used to play the game between 2014-2016. And decided to re download the game. But as time went on between 2016-2019 I’ve had new devices, and un able to retrieve my old account, can any body assist me on how to get it back? I only remember the email and my invite code, thanks
    ♛CK-The Reaper Zc♛
    "COLD & Karma=Mayhem!"

Harassing Peoples' Wallets and Taking peoples' Souls since the Beginning of Time

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LüK€¥ View Post
    I used to play the game between 2014-2016. And decided to re download the game. But as time went on between 2016-2019 I’ve had new devices, and un able to retrieve my old account, can any body assist me on how to get it back? I only remember the email and my invite code, thanks
    Hi Lucky! Welcome back! lol!
    (at least you remembered your forum info!)

I moved your thread from OT because it's CC related enough (and OT is pretty dead, heh), and hopefully you'll get a good answer from somebody with recent experience...

I think you can contact CS with your Player ID (can you find an old CS email with footer info?) and they can link it to your Game Center or Google Play acct.

Good luck!
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Your old account would anyway be dead.. nowadays, people have their score in trillions. where would you stand with your years old account?