stop all the attack addition - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stop all the attack addition

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I am losing the desire to play, it's too much work.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    i have lost it completely. don't even feel like running the app now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cash View Post
    I am losing the desire to play, it's too much work.
    You have learned the essence of my secret. Lol.. Once the game started to feel like work I started feeling like it was the game playing me rather than the intended other way around.

Post Count
    still have not opened the app and not even missing it anymore.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    is deca going to stop pumping attack score alone, ever? close to 1.3q attack with just 550t defense. and this difference is simply increasing.

that's like 40% defense of my attack. imagine what a huge chunk of players can attack me and win.

not that i give a damn about losing but this is illogical. and if there is any fcking logic to this stupidity, please enlighten me. i would love to understand the logic behind this piece of sht strategy lol.

It's very simple. Deca don't run the game, the advisors do. They represent the people who spend the money, so they get what they want. After getting 200+% mafia defense every 2 weeks for over a year, they got to the stage where people couldn't beat them, so we all have to have more attack to make up for it. If you want defense you have to pay for it. Deca have no clue and no apparent interest in getting one. They just do what they people who spend the money want. The other 95% of us have to put up with it (I gave up wasting money over a year ago) or quit. There's no point in complaining. Nothing will change. Deca are too scared of upsetting the people that spend the money to try and make this a decent game for everyone.

Take the latest, greatest load of BS that's been released and apparently gets the guy who posted on the Announcements forum excited (pathetic). Collect tokens from events that most people in the game won't even do. It designed for people on IoS who spend money and are level 300. It's another lame idea that gives the advisors and their friends more stats and gives the other 95% more reason to quit.

In 18 months, Deca have taken the game backwards, not forwards.

18 months trying to do an inventory wipe. Three or more failures and they seem to have forgotten the most important (second) part. EPIC FAILURE

Less events now than we had when they took over because they can't figure out dates and times. EPIC FAILURE

Gree were simple to understand - money, money, money BUT they knew how to run a game and keep it balanced. A few pathetic defense awards from SA were actually worthwhile then. The 24 hour LTQs have made a lot of the events totally pointless. We used to spend most time at weekends, when we had the time to play. Now we play most on Tuesday and Thursday and take weekends off. That's when MOST of the people in the game get their greatest stat increases. 99.99% of games have events that give the greatest rewards at weekends. CC used to when Gree ran it. EPIC FAILURE

Deca people get excited about a lame event that 95% of people won't complete? EPIC FAILURE

Deca servers get wiped during an upgrade and they don't have a proper backup? EPIC FAILURE

I could go on, but its Thursday and it's my only real chance to get any defense.