Gree customer service

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree customer service

Post Count

Gree customer service

Hi

Let me start by outlining a issue I had, I linked my account to the Apple game centre, kept on getting this annoying pop up so eventually I thought I’d link it, restarted the app and hello my account was no where to be seen

Contacted support - usual questions blah blah I don’t have receipts to gold transactions made over 2 years ago so they can’t help me recover the account.

7 years I played this ****ing game gone Just like that, maybe it’s a good thing I can finally quit cause there’s no way I’m starting a new account.

But there must be a better way to protect and recover an account we don’t live in the dark ages anymore.

Rant over
    Goodbye 👋

Post Count
    "crime"city at it's best, gotta live upto the name .. right deca?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Don't understand why z125 was ranting.
    Seems to me his problem came as a self resolution.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Post Count
    Sometimes after I complete an LTQ goal the game bugs out and I end up not being awarded the goal prize. When restarting the game doesn’t solve the issue, I send a ticket through the in game support and this is the autoreply I get:

Dear Player,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Our system detected that this support request was not sent from within any of our games. Sending a ticket from within the game itself provides us with crucial information and this in turn enables us to provide prompt and adequate support.

Therefore, this support request is not being monitored and will not receive a response.

If you are having trouble sending us a support request from within the game, please delete this email and create a new one with the below subject line. Make sure to include all the relevant information, so that we can help you (i.E. Game, Player Name, etc.)

Your safest bet is to copy and paste the below text, as our system will only be triggered if it appears exactly as shown below. Please do not include the parenthesis "".

"Direct Support Email"

Regards,
    Gree Support
    🥴

It’s worth sending another ticket from within the game just to see how different their next BS reply will be.
    My #682-096-916 / Syn. #418-205-926

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Z125 I think many of us deal with this issue. and deca, is to busy to give a flying ffffff...... it will be found, don’t give up