Top 200 IPH Again - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 200 IPH Again

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Is it safe to assume that everyone up that high is still very active? Also, do you have any money buildings left to upgrade?
    I don't really know how active other players are. I know I'm not very active though. Upgrades wise I am idle until LTBs come out or if they drop a few buildings at once. Currently I have 4 of the recent rereleased money buildings upgrading and I'll be idle again once those are finished.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    I don't really know how active other players are. I know I'm not very active though. Upgrades wise I am idle until LTBs come out or if they drop a few buildings at once. Currently I have 4 of the recent rereleased money buildings upgrading and I'll be idle again once those are finished.
    I have about 4 left as well from the last round. You likely have a lot more ltb’s than I do since I missed a lot of them in the past. There were long periods where I didn’t log on. But yeah, once ltb’s finish upgrading, I’m idle as well. The regular monthly ltb’s don’t really help to push me higher. Rather they just keep me in the same place.
    Pagoda no good.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    lol i can simply forget top 100 .. happy to be top 500 with some 1.4 bil iph
    Top 100 is no joke. I don’t think I’ll reach it for a looong time. Currently 133th. There’s definitely pockets of players at different rankings. So one month you might move up 50 slots, another month you’ll be stuck trying to just maintain. But considering that being top 500 in any catergory is a feat by itself. Especially when you look at other categories that show us in the several thousands place. Well at least me.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    I have about 4 left as well from the last round. You likely have a lot more ltb’s than I do since I missed a lot of them in the past. There were long periods where I didn’t log on. But yeah, once ltb’s finish upgrading, I’m idle as well. The regular monthly ltb’s don’t really help to push me higher. Rather they just keep me in the same place.
    I think I have all the LTBs. Started my last available upgrade today so I'm basically idle again. And still ranked 17th. I suspect I am probably close to if not at the highest rank I'll be able to reach though. The accounts ahead of me probably have prize buildings I won't be able to get, and/or stronger building output mods.

Post Count
    mine is showing 381 rank now

Post Count
    349 now .. i know when i'm done upgrading all of my buildings, i might begin falling back again but anyway, so far so good

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    349 now .. i know when i'm done upgrading all of my buildings, i might begin falling back again but anyway, so far so good
    The regular non ltb cash buildings do very little to help you along at this,point. I think you can reach 250 easily just maintaining the monthly ltb’s. I just hit 115th.
    Pagoda no good.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Soooooooo close! 101th place.

Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm racing up the leaderboard. Currently ranked 3430 woot! Lol

It seems I've climbed 1000 spots in a month.

I'd be happy with top 500 to tzora, still have a lot of work to do with my paltry 0.8b iph

Edit: wtg sleazy. Kicking ass!
    Last edited by Joe bananas; 01-14-2019 at 03:57 AM.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Post Count
    if you keep building whatever is available, you will jump positions pretty fast. i'm right now at 371 rank

Post Count
    Dropped to 20th for a bit. Up to 17th for now.
    would love to visit your hood. what is ur game code?

wish to see what all i missed lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Booya!

You know, sometimes I would finish something like a level 9 to 10 ltb upgrade and nothin. Maybe even drop a couple places cents last checking. But then I’d complete something as silly as a level 1 to 2 upgrade and bump up a few slots. It’s tricky.

Reaching top 100 from having had barely cracked top 200, has taken me around 7 months and around 200 bucks. Having started this journey in another thread.

Like a lot of us, iph is all that’s left in this game for me. But It is too difficult for me to progress iph with just the monthly ltb’s. So I’m pretty sure this is the end of the road for me. Unless they release another batch of ltb’s at the same time, then I know the regular monthly ltb’s won’t do anything for my progress.

I mean, if ever there was a sure fire way to get players to spend more, it’s through ltb’s. Releasing more than the normal amount. We all know the CC economy is shattered beyond repair. So why not do it Funzio? Or Gree. Or whatever company forked over 20 bucks to buy this game.

Hehehehehe. Cc was my first city builder. So it’ll always have a place in my bowels!

Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    would love to visit your hood. what is ur game code?

wish to see what all i missed lol
    I think I sent you a mafia request. I sent a request to someone anyway lol

Booya!

You know, sometimes I would finish something like a level 9 to 10 ltb upgrade and nothin. Maybe even drop a couple places cents last checking. But then I’d complete something as silly as a level 1 to 2 upgrade and bump up a few slots. It’s tricky.

Reaching top 100 from having had barely cracked top 200, has taken me around 7 months and around 200 bucks. Having started this journey in another thread.

Like a lot of us, iph is all that’s left in this game for me. But It is too difficult for me to progress iph with just the monthly ltb’s. So I’m pretty sure this is the end of the road for me. Unless they release another batch of ltb’s at the same time, then I know the regular monthly ltb’s won’t do anything for my progress.

I mean, if ever there was a sure fire way to get players to spend more, it’s through ltb’s. Releasing more than the normal amount. We all know the CC economy is shattered beyond repair. So why not do it Funzio? Or Gree. Or whatever company forked over 20 bucks to buy this game.

Hehehehehe. Cc was my first city builder. So it’ll always have a place in my bowels!

Nice. On to top 75.

Yeah it seems a rank increase happens at a weird time sometimes. And the monthly LTBs after a certain point are adding at least the same (if not more) to rivals IPH gains so it turns into a tread water or sink situation. I dropped to 18th while I was idle before this igloo building and even though I am back to 17th for now it's looking like my peak rank, fully upgraded, is probably 18th or lower. Other players near the top ranks could easily have more old buildings I didn't get, or prize buildings I won't have, or stronger building output mods, or not even have completed all available upgrades yet, etc.

Once my IPH ranks peaks the only thing left to do will be to hoard cash and try to become the richest lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think I sent you a mafia request. I sent a request to someone anyway lol

Nice. On to top 75.

Yeah it seems a rank increase happens at a weird time sometimes. And the monthly LTBs after a certain point are adding at least the same (if not more) to rivals IPH gains so it turns into a tread water or sink situation. I dropped to 18th while I was idle before this igloo building and even though I am back to 17th for now it's looking like my peak rank, fully upgraded, is probably 18th or lower. Other players near the top ranks could easily have more old buildings I didn't get, or prize buildings I won't have, or stronger building output mods, or not even have completed all available upgrades yet, etc.

Once my IPH ranks peaks the only thing left to do will be to hoard cash and try to become the richest lol
    Would be nice to see an iph leaderboard. I’ll say this, everyone at your level is active. And everyone there buys and has access to everything new. So yeah. It would be tough to get any higher.

Perhaps we should start the Trillionaire Club. I’ve got a few trillion in the bank. Damn near crashed the servers when I tried depositing it all in one shot!
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Perhaps we should start the Trillionaire Club. I’ve got a few trillion in the bank. Damn near crashed the servers when I tried depositing it all in one shot!
    I might hope to crack top 100 sooner or later. Other than a small jump recently, though, my total cash rank rarely changes. Could be later rather than sooner.