Top 200 IPH Again

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 200 IPH Again

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Top 200 IPH Again

Man it’s a struggle. 6 months ago I was just under 2oo iph. Then I dropped down to 240th ish iph, after I ran out of ltb’s to upgrade. Seems like the monthly ltb’s aren’t enough to keep me climbing. Now these ltb’s they re-released early November got me back up to under 200th place. Man, I woulda thought there’d be at least a few players under top 200 that were inactive. But it sure as heck doesn’t seem that way. It’s a friggin struggle to keep climbing.

Also, I woulda tack’d this post on to my old thread. But it’s locked. Not sure why.

Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Your post must have inspired everyone, I've been waiting for your top 100 update.

Running out of ltbs is disheartening, it shouldn't be a thing. The flood of them in November was a welcome surprise, does this happen often?

Hood is looking good. Keep at it.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It’s the second time this year they did these ltb’ All at once. I spent maybe 50 bucks to build em all instantly. Honestly, I think they should be doing two sets of ltb’s each moth. One that costs gold to build, and that is the normal cash ones. I’d be buying those all the rime.
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    I was wondering when your next update would be. Thought for sure with all the buildings released since your original post you'd be closer to top 100.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Count
    well i was some 550 rank but now climbed up to some 450 rank. hoping i can climb a few more ranks with the next ltb spree

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    well i was some 550 rank but now climbed up to some 450 rank. hoping i can climb a few more ranks with the next ltb spree
    That’s pretty good. Considering my power rank is like 10,000th rank.

Although I did just drop out of top 200 iph just now despite having 9 upgrades going at once.
    Pagoda no good.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    196th now. Moved up two spots.
    Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    It’s the second time this year they did these ltb’ All at once. I spent maybe 50 bucks to build em all instantly. Honestly, I think they should be doing two sets of ltb’s each moth. One that costs gold to build, and that is the normal cash ones. I’d be buying those all the rime.
    +1 to that. Sounds like a great idea.

I've just entered the t5000 (a 2 year break really kills the iph lol) and I thought I'd quickly climb the ladder again but my builders spent most of the time sleeping away, there's not much to do without something to build.

@ namedud. Way to kick ass!
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe bananas View Post
    +1 to that. Sounds like a great idea.

I've just entered the t5000 (a 2 year break really kills the iph lol) and I thought I'd quickly climb the ladder again but my builders spent most of the time sleeping away, there's not much to do without something to build.

@ namedud. Way to kick ass!
    Top 5000? You should be climbing pretty fast then. It’s interesting to see the stats on rankings. Gives a sense of how many active players there are I think. I have one category where I’m around 19k rank. Pathetic, I know.

I’m at 179th place for iph. I figure I can reach 150 by the time all these ltb’s finish upgrading. Or so I hope. There are a lot of cash buildings that I haven’t built. But I honestly don’t think they’d help my iph any.

Indeed, nice ranking namedud. Would love to see a collage of your hood. I’m thinking of putting one together of mine. Stitching it together. Hard finding a way to upload the jpg tho. File size is usually too big for a lot of image hosting site. A screenshot on my new iPad 12.9 can range between 10-20 mb.
    Pagoda no good.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Not sure how long ago your post was, I am 650 up from 970. Honestly working the iph is the most fun I have, it’s not the best but it’s cheap lol. Great work on the makin top 200 again!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cool1 View Post
    Not sure how long ago your post was, I am 650 up from 970. Honestly working the iph is the most fun I have, it’s not the best but it’s cheap lol. Great work on the makin top 200 again!
    Thanks man. Iph really is the funnest part of the game now.

I did make it to 154th. So still climbing! And looks like they just released some more ltb’s too. So that’s very helpful.

Pagoda no good.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Man. Top 100 may be a possibility after all. I’m 145th place right now.

Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Dropped to 20th for a bit. Up to 17th for now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by namedud View Post
    Dropped to 20th for a bit. Up to 17th for now.
    Is it safe to assume that everyone up that high is still very active? Also, do you have any money buildings left to upgrade?
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    lol i can simply forget top 100 .. happy to be top 500 with some 1.4 bil iph