Why there no answers to our threads Deca

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why there no answers to our threads Deca

Post Count

Why there no answers to our threads Deca

Why is there no answers to our threads Deca.your idea of customer service is abysmal.
    Last edited by Totalwar; 11-13-2018 at 06:21 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We have not had any interactions with the game makers for a long time. They have completely abandoned us.

Post Count
    I don’t get it there Mods still posting on the forum but can’t be bothered to reply on theses threads.

Post Count
    Many Information is on groupme... in which guild are you?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How stupid of me to assume the Kingdom Age Forum WAS for discussing THIS game. So only the chosen few get to receive information?

Post Count
    Hi Thorbin, this Forum was run from Gree, but Gree doesn't any longer run KA, they gave the game to Deca last year. Not many player are left here. Most player moved to Groupme long ago (some to Kakao). So you will find much more information there. I'm not from Deca (I'm just a normal player like you) but will try to forward information here when I see a question.

Deca is planing to start something like a forum on Discord soon, than this will be the best way to contact them

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hello Lord Viper. I appreciate you taking the time to point out what is happening here at the forum is due to new management. It was nice to see that you are kind enough to share the knowledge you have about game questions. I did not mean to sound so critical of you the other day. I rely on the forum for information and do not use the communication pieces you mentioned.