I hate the bloody Lag

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I hate the bloody Lag

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

I hate the bloody Lag

How I hate the lag let me count the ways

It lags in the morning and in the afternoon, it lags in the evening and underneath the moon ohhhh.....!

The last battle the lag was so (curse word) I had to close and retry three times. And let me tell you it’s not pleasant cuz I curse the whole time. Why do I keep playing, I am really sick of it. Deca or whoever please fix ONE thing the lag. The end

Post Count
    *beeped out* ... nobody here care about curse words. it's like admins have abandoned the forums.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 11-12-2018 at 02:23 PM. Reason: ya'know :)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lag is worse on iOS

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    *beep*beeeeeeep*beep*beeep*beep* nobody here care about curse words. it's like admins have abandoned the forums.
    Who abandoned what? lol! meh, just words but take it easy

Everybody hates beeping lag.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cool1 View Post
    How I hate the lag let me count the ways

It lags in the morning and in the afternoon, it lags in the evening and underneath the moon ohhhh.....!

The last battle the lag was so (curse word) I had to close and retry three times. And let me tell you it’s not pleasant cuz I curse the whole time. Why do I keep playing, I am really sick of it. Deca or whoever please fix ONE thing the lag. The end
    Hi cool1

What device(s)?
    On wifi? Or not?
    Is it worse at certain times?

There are many different causes for lag. Fixing it is DECA's #1 priority... as if that quells your frustration. It doesn't. But it will get better. It has to!

Post Count
    you are not the admin, you are a mod but anyway, most mods and the admin have decided to no longer reply to all the crybabies complaining about the 'impossible to fix' game problems

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    you are not the admin, you are a mod but anyway, most mods and the admin have decided to no longer reply to all the crybabies complaining about the 'impossible to fix' game problems
    Oh I know; I just asked 'who abandoned what' lol! They better still be around. �� I can't be left alone.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Lag sucks, Android, iOS, wifi, all times, morning, noon, night, much worse on accounts with an excess of weapons.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Post Count
    you are all alone vile and we are some spoiled kids for u to handle lol. i hope u wont give up too soon 😜

Post Count
    The lag is awful. Remember when it took several minutes just to open the game? It was so nice when that got fixed but I feel like somewhere around then is when this lag nonsense began. Now it's the lag that can take minutes to finish, to the point that it's actually faster to just close and reopen the game. Or depending on what I was doing, just close the game and leave it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Vile Lyn, I have been unable to reply at least a week, get the circle of death in forum..... I am IOS, WiFi and 4g, lag all different times of day, I really hope for some relief. Honestly I enjoy the game as much as I complain, and need a sign it’s getting better.

Post Count
    deca just ran a test battle and i did not see any improvement. the signs say, this sh!t can't be fixed. it is just beyond hopeless.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I don’t play much but I do login and collect my hood etc daily. Have to exit game and try again. Every. Friggen. Day. It’s the same. Gets stuck with the spinning wheel of death. Pleased thats all I do now. Can’t imagine actual team gameplay.