iOS Status Update - the game does not work on any iOS version including 10 and below

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: iOS Status Update - the game does not work on any iOS version including 10 and below

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

iOS Status Update - the game does not work on any iOS version including 10 and below

The game does not work on any iOS version including 10 and below.
    I have iOS 10.3.3 (14G60) and confirm that the game loading time and amount of freezes are ridiculous!
    So it is programming issue and not OS issue.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It still work on my Iphone 6 (Ios 8) and log in is faster than my iphone 8 (ios 11).
    previously the iphone 8 log in much faster. now it is the reverse.
    the Iphone 8 keep on freezing... but iphone 6 is not having much freeze.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs2716g View Post
    It still work on my Iphone 6 (Ios 8) and log in is faster than my iphone 8 (ios 11).
    previously the iphone 8 log in much faster. now it is the reverse.
    the Iphone 8 keep on freezing... but iphone 6 is not having much freeze.
    So we can say that iOS 8 is not effected when iOS 10 and above are effected.
    Information about iOS 9 is not reported.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Anyway, there is a workaround for faster log in for IOS... can log in in 15-20 sec..
    once u start the game and saw the spinning circle (while loading), press the home button or whatever back button to close it, then quickly reload again. the game will be loaded in less than 20 sec as compare to 1-3 mins..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sbs2716g View Post
    Anyway, there is a workaround for faster log in for IOS... can log in in 15-20 sec..
    once u start the game and saw the spinning circle (while loading), press the home button or whatever back button to close it, then quickly reload again. the game will be loaded in less than 20 sec as compare to 1-3 mins..
    Hahaha! Is it intended behavior?

What is about freezes within the game when you hit Epic boss or deploy in FL, for example, and wait 2-3 minutes till operation will occur?