Where is the August & September Player Meeting notes

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Where is the August & September Player Meeting notes

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Where is the August & September Player Meeting notes

It is now October 4th and no post with last two months “player notes.” After the flack from the July meeting notes are you no longer posting them?? Interested party
    Last edited by cool1; 10-07-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Post Count
    player 1: we need to reduce server loadplayer 2: we need to work on increasing hood sizeplayer 3: we need bonuses for gold purchasesplayer 4: spinning circle of death needs to go awayplayer 5: we need some use for respect pointsplayer 6: iOs and android differences need to be addressed and worked outdeca rep: ohhhkkkkk.. i'm getting late for my granny's birthday, see u all later.Those notes?

Post Count
    fck the forum posts formatting .. it is breaking apart just like the game is breaking apart .. ya noobs :/

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Blah blah bla blah

Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    fck the forum posts formatting .. it is breaking apart just like the game is breaking apart .. ya noobs :/

Glad you said that about the forum, mine has been looking bloody awful, I thought it was me lol.

Who ya calling noob

Post Count
    deca can't handle all of this, they've taken a bite bigger than they can chew. and now they are gagging all over the place hehehe